Super unpopular opinion: Toms dinner

Toms dinner works perfectly as a tour opener 

A chill, magical and full of love vibe 

especially in everybody is welcome cmon cmon in :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

follow by a bop like toxic :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

just in my deep dreams sadly :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember when everybody rave about this including Rolling Stone.. Her label wants her to do Pretty Girls with Iggy Azealia, but she contacted Giorgio Moroder out of nowhere to cover this song. Proba

Yes, and what DID Tom have for dinner?

Da da da da, da da da da Da da da da da da da da Da da da da, da da da da Da da da da da da da da Da da da da, da da da da Da da da da da da da da

Honestly I hate this song. I find it so weird. 

I was not that impressed to hear Britney covered it. Its my absolute least favourite cover

I would hate for it to be a tour opener. Just no

I remember when everybody rave about this including Rolling Stone.. Her label wants her to do Pretty Girls with Iggy Azealia, but she contacted Giorgio Moroder out of nowhere to cover this song. Probably give you the glimpse of Britney if she ever been given creative control. 

• Like 2

Similarly, I see it more as the first song of the encore. Like, you’ve just been on the journey of the concert and are beginning to come down but are still hyped. Tom’s Diner serves as a nice bridge to get you feeling it with something familiar and easy to sing along to, before exploding into something huge & high energy for the real finale. 

(Like how Spice Girls used If You Can’t Dance as the start of the encore for ROTSG world tour.)

43 minutes ago, neverover said:

Probably give you the glimpse of Britney if she ever been given creative control.

This thought has been in my mind since forever ago. I cannot imagine how many music gems we could have get had she been in control of her career. Yes, Womanizer, Circus, HIAM, and some other songs are great but there is always the question: how different would it be? 

Assuming she would have followed the Original Doll artistic path maybe we would have a more solid kind of an artist. Ofc she would always stick to her ****, catchy, and sometimes sassy essence but in general terms, there would definitely be more variety in her catalogue. 

I don’t think it’s a show opener by any means only because it’s too slow. 
On the other hand I thought I was coming in here to read that you didn’t like the song lol and that’s unacceptable. It’s a bop and QUALITY dance music. Giorgio himself did a fantastic job at remixing it and it’s very honorable that he chose Britney in mind to sing it.