Super unpopular opinion: Toms dinner

Similarly, I see it more as the first song of the encore. Like, you’ve just been on the journey of the concert and are beginning to come down but are still hyped. Tom’s Diner serves as a nice bridge to get you feeling it with something familiar and easy to sing along to, before exploding into something huge & high energy for the real finale. 

(Like how Spice Girls used If You Can’t Dance as the start of the encore for ROTSG world tour.)

43 minutes ago, neverover said:

Probably give you the glimpse of Britney if she ever been given creative control.

This thought has been in my mind since forever ago. I cannot imagine how many music gems we could have get had she been in control of her career. Yes, Womanizer, Circus, HIAM, and some other songs are great but there is always the question: how different would it be? 

Assuming she would have followed the Original Doll artistic path maybe we would have a more solid kind of an artist. Ofc she would always stick to her ****, catchy, and sometimes sassy essence but in general terms, there would definitely be more variety in her catalogue. 

• Love 2

I don’t think it’s a show opener by any means only because it’s too slow. 
On the other hand I thought I was coming in here to read that you didn’t like the song lol and that’s unacceptable. It’s a bop and QUALITY dance music. Giorgio himself did a fantastic job at remixing it and it’s very honorable that he chose Britney in mind to sing it.