New Britney Ig Post: **** You!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney dragging me for being in this BBC doc

Y'all, Britney is the girl who flipped the bird all the time at Piece of Me for fun in 2016 and said she's a Southern girl who keeps it real in 2017. Not to mention her epic collection of shirts, hats

Did she just regain control of her IG for real? Is this her officially reintroducing herself to the internet

Posted Images

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Did she just regain control of her IG for real? Is this her officially reintroducing herself to the internet

I highly doubt tbh, I wish though :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Like 7

Cassie should stick with some kind of narrative ngl. One day she is this strong straight foward woman,the next day she is shy and cannot express her fewling,the next day she cries about documentary that she didnt see like jfc

• Haha 7
  • Like 2

Y'all, Britney is the girl who flipped the bird all the time at Piece of Me for fun in 2016 and said she's a Southern girl who keeps it real in 2017. Not to mention her epic collection of shirts, hats, rings, etc. that said **** and **** YOU from 2002 - 2007. It's not really that far off from her personality. I have no idea if she posted this or not, but I don't think it's out of character. Britney has always been shy (to varying degrees over the years), and she was bullied to hell and back which only made her feel like her voice was lost for some time, but it seems like she's trying to regain her voice.

Just Google "Britney Spears middle finger 2016." There's even an Exhale thread about it. Remember that Britney has always been a dichotomy with many sides to her.

tumblr_o2orksXOff1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

• Like 3