New Domination "CIRCUS" rehearsal remix & choreo

On 5/4/2021 at 3:58 AM, BritneyWiki said:

Rude, as if you (or I) possibly know how she really feels. You can disagree but you can't know the future. If she gets her freedom she may have a huge passion to be creative, improve her public image, and make a ton of money by finishing her recording contact or signing to a new label (more money than ever before since she will be in control). There's still a huge public interest for her, the same haters felt the way you do after her Blackout Era, and Circus was a smash. You're still a fan to be commenting on here.

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Of course I am lol, who said I'm not? I'm just commenting about the fact Britney looked uninterested towards her career and public image since ages. She wanted to quit since Blackout and that is a fact.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, Lantis said:

Of course I am lol, who said I'm not? I'm just commenting about the fact Britney looked uninterested towards her career and public image since ages. She wanted to quit since Blackout and that is a fact.

You don't know that's a fact. 

On 5/2/2021 at 5:41 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Is the part after 2:33 new? I don't recall seeing that last dance break.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Break the ice followed by Piece of Me and using the same transition breakdown music? Let’s just forget this horrid residency almost happened 💀

• Haha 1