About Britney's mom...

8 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Pretty sure Lynne’s had more than enough money over the years as has her full family. 

What a ******* insult what is this crap?

I am not so sure. The cship does take care of Serenity, but...

Remember the narrative that was going around by TMZ that Britney and Lynne were estranged when Lynne's lawyers first showed up to the cship case?

• Like 1

imma post this here - hopefully @DuranDuran won't mind, but he said it too perfectly so I feel like sharing.

On 4/27/2021 at 5:09 PM, DuranDuran said:

Unfortunately, Lynne actively participated in putting Britney under Cship. She and James sided with Kevin in the child custody battleHer testimony against Sam became the basis for depriving Brit of 5day notice and all susceptible to undue influence bs.  She also knew perfectly well what kind of person James was. She even wrote in her book that it was bad for her children that she stayed with him.  She knew that for several weeks they hatched a plan how to put Britney under Cship. And she even called it an impossible dream... And she went on a promotional tour for her book, along the way justifying Cship and presenting James as a hero, while knowing that Britney didn't want James to be her conservator. 

• Like 3