Guess what tomorrow is...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, I had to!!  For the uncultured (or the toddlers...):

Lately? dude's been singing about his relationship with Britney for the last 13 years hes crying like a bit*h for over a decade, bland is an understatement

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Generally I like JT (the music not him) but lately he’s been so bland and boring. Lived Can’t stop the feeling and I thought his Super Bowl was good but he’s just not hitting a home run in anything. 

Lately? dude's been singing about his relationship with Britney for the last 13 years :orangu_orangutan_ape:hes crying like a bit*h for over a decade, bland is an understatement :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Twitter Team
22 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'cathy *acab forever* humes @CrappyFumes made this lhate Justin Timberlake so to replace the stupid "gonna be may" meme you're welcome world JUST SO TYPICALLY MAY'

I also saw a tweet about 'you want a piece of may'.

Another example: 'IT'S ALL GOOD FOR MAYYYYY' from Sugababes - Freak Like Me.

• Love 1
On 4/30/2021 at 3:01 PM, BUWYGF said:

Lately? dude's been singing about his relationship with Britney for the last 13 years :orangu_orangutan_ape:hes crying like a bit*h for over a decade, bland is an understatement :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Tell em Daddy! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1