FIRST LOOK at the new BBC documentary on Britney including Perez Hilton

I won’t give this “documentary” a second of my time.  Trashy af.  They interviewed PEREZ HILTON LMFAO...he doesn’t know her.  He is a HUGE part of the problem.  The biggest keyboard bully of all time...I certainly hope they put him on the spot for the abysmal things he said about her and her children.  For the horrible person that he was, and likely still is.

They interviewed Billy!?  LMAO.  Girl.  I guess they’ll take anyone’s word as fact...I wonder what type of fact checking they did in regards to his “friendship” with Britney (spoiler alert, they didn’t.)

this is like the trashy tabloid version of FBS.  No real insight.  FBS had not only Felicia, but also THE lawyer that Britney personally chose to fight the conservatorship who could speak her truth from 2008.  This is just...gross, but I guess go on with it and get some publicity, however it’s immediately disgraceful when they’re using Perez Hilton and Billy B. Lmao

• Like 1