FIRST LOOK at the new BBC documentary on Britney including Perez Hilton

4 hours ago, dfffff said:

4:08

So he says Britney could have died of an overdose if it wasn't for the conservatorship.. yet then he says that she should be free to take as many ***** as she wanted, and not be in a conservatorship. He makes no sense. Britney could not take all the ***** she wanted as it seems he went first.

4 minutes ago, Poison Paradise said:

The UK can keep this mess.. I don’t wanna see this **** pop up on Hulu either. I’ll stick to framing Britney Spears, thanks.

Definitely this toxic documentary is just damage to the free Britney movement and if Britney felt the way she felt with the Hulu doc, I wonder how she’s going to feel about this one?The people that were involved in trashing her in it being a part of is sickening! Every documentary is not gonna be good so this is just a hot disgusting Dutch oven mess! Puke 🤮 

• Leader
51 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Definitely this toxic documentary is just damage to the free Britney movement and if Britney felt the way she felt with the Hulu doc, I wonder how she’s going to feel about this one?The people that were involved in trashing her in it being a part of is sickening! Every documentary is not gonna be good so this is just a hot disgusting Dutch oven mess! Puke 🤮 

Let's see what the doc turns out to be before getting so fired up 🙏 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

My God I get that these documentaries “help” her case but it feels so wrong to see so many people and men speaking about her and making assumptions about how she feels / what she needs / doesn’t need. - it all sounds as if she was dead.

I think I prefer when the movement just focuses on how the conservatorship doesn’t make sense because she doesn’t qualify for one rather than when we judge if the conservatorship has been good or bad for her - that’s beyond the point.

#freebritney has always focused on how she was entered into one illegally - allegedly - not on wether she would’ve died or not (which I personally believe is an exaggeration).

I think the NYT did a good job at just stating some facts and letting the viewing audience reach their own conclusions.

This. 

• Love 1

I feel like either team con wanted him to be in there or he’s just once again trying to use her for money, maybe get some more favors out of team con too while he’s at it. Disgusting. Same for Billy B. Jordan is different because he owns this site and he’s not trying to pretend he knows it all like these two. I’m just done with weird people like them getting attention. Make documentaries about facts and the truth, not hearsay from people like Perez, this literally reminds me of old true crime docs, Britney is still here, why are they all making it seem like she’s not? Have some respect damn.

• Leader
14 minutes ago, Persona said:

I feel like either team con wanted him to be in there or he’s just once again trying to use her for money, maybe get some more favors out of team con too while he’s at it. Disgusting. Same for Billy B. Jordan is different because he owns this site and he’s not trying to pretend he knows it all like these two. I’m just done with weird people like them getting attention. Make documentaries about facts and the truth, not hearsay from people like Perez, this literally reminds me of old true crime docs, Britney is still here, why are they all making it seem like she’s not? Have some respect damn.

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Legit might not watch this doc lol. Can y'all tell me if I come off cool or insane please