FIRST LOOK at the new BBC documentary on Britney including Perez Hilton

Just when I kind of made peace with him being a little part of the whole thing he says even worse **** than you’d expect him to say.... His assumptions are offensive and he doesn’t even have ANYTHING to back them up. The worst thing is seeing how he pretends to care about her. Him... Out of all people?! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

They better have set him up forcing him to speak about all the terrible things he said about her and cut all this other bull**** he doesn’t have the right to share.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Just when I kind of made peace with him being a little part of the whole thing he says even worse **** than you’d expect him to say.... His assumptions are offensive and he doesn’t even have ANYTHING to back them up. The worst thing is seeing how he pretends to care about her. Him... Out of all people?! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

They better have set him up forcing him to speak about all the terrible things he said about her and cut all this other bull**** he doesn’t have the right to share.

Yep, especially since he was the one creating merch saying he "wished it was Britney". How does one have the audacity to make a statement like "She could have been dead" in this documentary, when he reveled in it and made t shirts with that same messaging. Gimme a break 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Yep, especially since he was the one creating merch saying he "wished it was Britney". How does one have the audacity to make a statement like "She could have been dead" in this documentary, when he reveled in it and made t shirts with that same messaging. Gimme a break 

Exactly!!! Now if we are talking about assumptions we could think he was looking forward to seeing her d*e to profit off it. He doesn’t deserve the slightest screen time especially when it comes to Brit. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

i think we need to not give him attention at all - the documentary will not gain traction if we dont talk about it. same with perez. so dont even bully him or tell him hes wrong. just let him die.

no hay mejor arma para matar a un ser humano que la indiferencia y el silencio.

36 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I dont know about yall but I have zero interest in this documentary.

Perez opinions on anything Britney Spears related shouldnt even be considered :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Then we have Billy B. I dont know what his deal is, he says some stuff that raise awereness about her situation? Yes. But the "I talk with Britney every single day" and failing to prove it despite trying hard to do so is what gets me thinking "is he really in it for Britney or the attention? Is it possible he's being catfished?" This man only worked for her for 2 years or less... :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

And if Bryan doesnt talk about the issues during the Femme Fatale era, him trying to see Britney backstage during POM and Team Con stopping him to get near her... then what the hell he's gonna offer in this documentary? There was a time he said bitter things about Britney herself, like he was mad at her or smth. If thats not the case his involvement has a great potential to be "meh" :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Then we have Jordan, who spilled the tea very early on this matter, was threatened by Jamie, received cease and desist orders, has 154879652 lawsuits for being a bad *****, is hated by twitter stans and Lou Taylor but he doesnt even know if he'll have screen time. Like....:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

And so far they're all men. Where are the #FreeBritney queens? Will Lisa be there? Surprise Witness? That Jive Records lady that protected Britney at all a costs? I want INFORMATION and so far we have only people for clout :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I made an hour long documentary where I interview ppl and exhalers 

please enjoy as it gets into more details 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Who invited him? Who thought that his opinion is valid? 

-He made money off of Spears' darkest days and tearing other people down back in the day...

that's what I still don't understand.

There were many "journalists" and media outlets talking about Britney at the time. What did he do to earn the right to talk about Britney, as if he was who, or as if he had known her personally at the time. 

Like, what's the logic, someone talks trash about Britney for years, then years later they're called to form an opinion in a documentary about her legal status? Like, who's interested in hearing what he has to say now? Even if it's to show "the other side of the coin" what side is that? Who cares about it? He didn't have the rights to talk about her like that back then, and he still doesn't have any rights or authority or knowledge to talk about her now. 

• Love 6

People need to be more positive :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

This clip is far too short to get a picture of the full documentary. Let’s be optimistic.

Yes, it’s unfortunate that P*rez is featured as he does NOT deserve the time of day to speak about anything relating to Britney’s Spears. But he’s known in the UK and will bring in viewers as he’s a familiar face. Thinking tactically here guys.

From an award-winning documentary director’s point of view... in order to get the ‘full picture’ and the doc to be non-bias for the general public- it needs to look at both sides. That doesn’t mean it’s going to be ‘team con’ at all.

Be positive & hopefully starts another snowball of positive conversation for the movement :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Spoiler

Ps- Please stop tweeting about Perez’s involvement as he absolutely loves it all and it’s probably why he done the interview to begin with. He craves attention... even the bad. The silence will hurt him much more than multiple abusive tweets. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I understand the conservatorship might have saved her life in the beginning but girl is almost 40 years old and I’m sure she has grown up a lot! Look at all these stars who almost died from ***** in their 20s. Are they in a conservatorship? 

the thing is, someone could come and put you under a conservatorship for no reasons, then nothing bad happens to you the following years, then people that are controlling you start saying "see? we saved his life because of the conservatorship, he'd die without it". How do you prove the opposite? How do you show the world that you won't die without the conservatorship now, and that you weren't going to die without the conservatorship back then? 

How do you prove the opposite, when the only line of events we've seen/known is the narrative where you were put under a conservatorship and nothing bad happened to you for 13 years. That's exactly what has happened to Britney. Many people is like, well, she's where she is now thanks to the conservatorship. And who tells us that she wouldn't have overcome her problems eventually? Or just with a series of restraining orders against the people that were "taking advantage of her", or a power of attorney, or just a trust to prevent her from spending all her money at once, or I don't know, many other legal resources they could've used before a conservatorship. 

As far as we know, she never attempted against her life or anyone around her, and again, a lot of people has actually done things like these and are not put under conservatorships, often times they don't even get jail time. Or if someone is so bad, they're sent to a facility or something, they're not sent to work a month later, and for the following 10 years. So why the extra precautions/measures with Britney just to prevent anything bad from happening?  They act as if the conservatorship was a magic spell that just for being in place, automatically everything is fixed in Britney's life, and the moment it's over, bam, the switch pops to the opposite side and she suddenly dies. Like, what would change in her current life if the conservatorship was gone? The only drastic change, a needed one, is that all that bunch of leeches would stop draining Britney's fortune for once. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4