FIRST LOOK at the new BBC documentary on Britney including Perez Hilton

41 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

fair enough. it's just that I doubt Jordan would find it funny because he always seems he has good intentions and probably doesn't want to be put in a gif where him and Perez Hilton are cat fighting for camera time because this would suggest he is a fame *****. 

I just heard Jordi didnt like him or something so they are fightin cuz they have to be in one documentary together???? lmao u understood wrong and u are judging me because of that. congrats

• Like 1

All these clowns saw the FBS' success and are trying to get some spotlight by talking about what she may or may not be feeling, even this whole new documentary is trying to milk something out of this really sad situation. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Who the **** cares about the makeup artist who worked one time with her 9yrs ago and claims to be in frequent contact with Britney? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Is Perez Hilton is a reliable source? The man is a joke. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Brian Friedman is hungry for attention, for to be relevant and he's all the time trying to credit himself for Britney's legacy. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

The truth is FBS is supported by a serious journal (TNYT) and people that have been connected with her daily, therefore their testimony is much more relevant. 

• Love 5

Doesn’t seem very credible tbh but it is investigative journalism at the end of the day 

My concern. Is they’re just pushing for this narrative that Jamie is the sole factor torturing her (beyond the media). The fact that they’re interviewing Billy is kind of cheapening this for me even though I don’t hate him as a person. 

I worked on this documentary which gets into more details like Lou and Exhale. Not to say I’m more credible but I just worry that they’re going to gloss over a very essential part of the story. Also is my girl, Britney’s former image manager gonna be there w her famous line about the boat? That’s something I’ll watch :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I get what he’s saying, a bit dramatic, but will he never stop leaching off criticizing Britney  and her name? Like damn, your 15 minutes were up Waaay long ago Perez. He should give up the social media thing and go into actual news writing and real journalism. 

Hhhhhhhh 

• Love 1

Perez Hilton is just looking to stay relevant. He is concerned she would be dead, but yet he trashed her every day on every post on his ****ty website.  He wasn’t concerned about her then and he is sure as **** not concerned about her now. This disgusting man should be cancelled already. 

• Love 1

I dont know about yall but I have zero interest in this documentary.

Perez opinions on anything Britney Spears related shouldnt even be considered :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Then we have Billy B. I dont know what his deal is, he says some stuff that raise awereness about her situation? Yes. But the "I talk with Britney every single day" and failing to prove it despite trying hard to do so is what gets me thinking "is he really in it for Britney or the attention? Is it possible he's being catfished?" This man only worked for her for 2 years or less... :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: 

And if Bryan doesnt talk about the issues during the Femme Fatale era, him trying to see Britney backstage during POM and Team Con stopping him to get near her... then what the hell he's gonna offer in this documentary? There was a time he said bitter things about Britney herself, like he was mad at her or smth. If thats not the case his involvement has a great potential to be "meh" :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Then we have Jordan, who spilled the tea very early on this matter, was threatened by Jamie, received cease and desist orders, has 154879652 lawsuits for being a bad *****, is hated by twitter stans and Lou Taylor but he doesnt even know if he'll have screen time. Like....:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

And so far they're all men. Where are the #FreeBritney queens? Will Lisa be there? Surprise Witness? That Jive Records lady that protected Britney at all a costs? I want INFORMATION and so far we have only people for clout :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 3
  • Like 6