FIRST LOOK at the new BBC documentary on Britney including Perez Hilton

16 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

It wasnt suppose to be mean? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Idk I dont understand that comment, non native limitations 

fair enough. it's just that I doubt Jordan would find it funny because he always seems he has good intentions and probably doesn't want to be put in a gif where him and Perez Hilton are cat fighting for camera time because this would suggest he is a fame *****. 

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Universal said:

I don't understand why they included him in the documentary...I understand that they might want to show "both sides of the issue" or whatever, but whyyyyy include this guy who PROFITED from bullying her over and over again. His opinion on the conservatorship should bear no weight, he was just part of the media circus that tormented her for years. Boggles my mind why BCC would do this :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Maybe that is why they included him :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Leader
19 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

fair enough. it's just that I doubt Jordan would find it funny because he always seems he has good intentions and probably doesn't want to be put in a gif where him and Perez Hilton are cat fighting for camera time because this would suggest he is a fame *****. 

Tea. I am not fighting for screen time or any of that. If I was cut entirely from it fine. Just out here trying to support Britney and if that doesn't boost ratings and I get the ax so be it :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1