FIRST LOOK at the new BBC documentary on Britney including Perez Hilton

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s so gross. Her horrid team were fools for including him in the Circus tour. What an insult to Britney 

My God I get that these documentaries “help” her case but it feels so wrong to see so many people and men speaking about her and making assumptions about how she feels / what she needs / doesn’t need.

remmber when he wished britney would be dead. Disgusting pig faced git

Posted Images

I am so ******* TIRED of people giving Perez a platform to speak about Britney. Despicable, abhorrent embarrassment of a human being. After the way he treated Britney he should be keeping her name out of his disgusting mouth for life and crawl back into whatever hole he came out of. 

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, dfffff said:

4:08

''Britney Spears Fans Are Mad At Me - Again!''

Lmaooo ''again''? We are mad at you all the time, it will never stop honey, you have to pay for words u were saying about her for the rest of your life so ''again'' doesn't make sense here 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4