"Therefore I Am" by Billie Eilish is the most Britney song since Britney herself

The production sounds straight out of the Original Doll era. I think the song that sounds most similar by Britney is "Dramatic"

The heavy baseline, powerful chorus, cocky lyrics, whispery vocals - it all feels VERY Britney to me.

It just goes to show how ahead of her time Britney was and how much of an influence on the industry is.

• Like 1

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The production sounds straight out of the Original Doll era. I think the song that sounds most similar by Britney is "Dramatic" The heavy baseline, powerful chorus, cocky lyri

Her new song is very 'Britney" era, I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman inspired!      

Personally I feel as if all the good girls go to hell is. It literally has the same chord progression and bass lines as BOMT. This mashup is absolutely brilliant btw.  

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

lyrically its kinda like something youd hear on blackout, esp piece of me imho

the way it denounces how the media treats her

Same thoughts. The song is very Blackoutney!

• Like 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I remember listening to all of When We Fall Asleep Where Do We Go or whatever it’s called and I was like omgggggg this type of sound for Britney would be soooo good and then I heard the Danja demo of Welcome to the Jungle and I was so sad cus we almost got it!

her new video reminds me so much of Britney.. not just the blonde hair but the snake wrapped around her and the canyon looks like the not a girl video except a sad trapped version :( and the lyrics to the song are ?? 

I always thought the same!

no wonder Britney loves her, if Britney had a different "image" or creative freedom she would be just like Billie

They're both Sagittarius girls with aquarius moon

xKwgkyz.gif

totally!

I'm loving the Britney-Billie connection that people always mention...

we should manifest Billie & her brother co-writing and producing for Britney. it would be magic.

plus the new "your power" song sounds like something Brit would twirl around to in her house and perform an interpretive dance to:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Billie is amazing, took me awhile to come around to her but ever since "therefore I am" I've been like :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: