INNA releases a music video for "Oh My God"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good song! better with ebery listen She has also released a single with Polish producer Gromee, and the song is right now a big hit in Poland! Have a listen, it's a bop!  

Its a very good song!  Also, the rumor has it that she's releasing two new albums this or next year. Queen

IKR? Im from Serbia (right next to Romania) so when Inna started breaking through with De Ja Vu we were the first ones to get hit, and ever since then, I've been following her career. Her progression

Posted Images

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Nice!! Thx for sharing love 

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

King of  bringing us new music 

Although I thought this was gonna be about 2000’s icon Inna

not sure if you genuinely don't see its the same person or if you're just saying you miss the early 2000s Inna :orangu_orangutan_ape: But I'm glad you like the song King :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

We should have a spotify party :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

not sure if you genuinely don't see its the same person or if you're just saying you miss the early 2000s Inna :orangu_orangutan_ape: But I'm glad you like the song King :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

We should have a spotify party :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Omg I’m dumb!!

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

I had no idea ... happy to she she is still bringing it

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

good song! better with ebery listen

She has also released a single with Polish producer Gromee, and the song is right now a big hit in Poland! Have a listen, it's a bop!

• Love 4
On 4/30/2021 at 5:26 AM, BUWYGF said:

Its a very good song! 

Also, the rumor has it that she's releasing two new albums this or next year.

Queen :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:inna.jpg.8916f7d986ecd19622e122561b17c958.jpg

Yess, two albums, and the next collab is with Sofi Tukker, I CAN"T WAIT!

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, Matiz said:

good song! better with ebery listen

She has also released a single with Polish producer Gromee, and the song is right now a big hit in Poland! Have a listen, it's a bop!

omg yessss i live for this Eurodance vibe! thanks for sharing <3

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I’ve been obsessed with new Inna all week! Her music is seriously a cult favourite. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: 

she's evolving so much tbh, I love it :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, carlosallauca said:

i really love INNA, her YO album is amazing <3 

and she always bring VISUALS

she's a gorgeous woman tbh

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
29 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She’s just a steady artist. I love that about her and she’s always ever evolving. :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Compare this

to this

Completely different vibes. 

IKR? Im from Serbia (right next to Romania) so when Inna started breaking through with De Ja Vu we were the first ones to get hit, and ever since then, I've been following her career. Her progression from Eurodisco of early 2000s, to trap pop which she's doing now, is amazing. I lover her to bits :D 

• Love 3