17 years ago today, Mean Girls premiered in theaters

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Midnight said:

Iconic and legendary Ms.Lindsay Lohan I bow down queen :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Hilary Duff could only dream  :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

How dare you bring Godlary Slayluff into this?

dont be ******* rude kim kardashian GIF

She is the most amazing Disney girl and everyone else will deal

Nene Leakes GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

The movie is a true classic and everyone will have to deal :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: So many iconic references tbh:

1. Regina George as a person lol
  2. Why are you white
  3. You can't just ask ppl why they're white
  4. That's so fetch
  5. Stop trying to make fetch happen, it's not going to happen
  6. Im a cool mom
  7. The jingle bells dance
  8. Boo you who*e
  9. Get in loser, we're going shopping 
  10. You can't sit with us
  11. On Wednesdays we wear pink
  12. The burn book
  13. The school riot because of the book
  14. The girl crying how she wants everyone to get along but doesn't even go to the school :orangu_orangutan_ape:

It's just such an iconic and well directed movie lol. Love rewatching it to this day 

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

why are you white mean girls GIF

Boo You ***** Mean Girls GIF

• Love 3

Wow! I feel so old. I vividly still remember watching this movie in high school and I was supposed to meet up with a closeted guy to see this at the theatres. He didn't show up and I was so bumped sitting by myself watching Mean Girls. Then when the credits started rolling, it struck me in such a way where I had this new found epiphany and feeling about life and people when I walked out of the theatre. That somehow I was going to be ok in life. Then I snuck into 13 Going On 30 right after and I just vowed to myself that my life would be different when I turned 30 and not care if I developed any kind of popularity. Stay close to my family, not get involved with cheating men. I'm 35 now and I have to say, IRONICALLY, there have been few times where I have neglected my family and/or almost got involved with the wrong people. So these movies DEFINITELY are wise and profound beyond their years. What's funny is that Goddess Ariana Grande made a video exemplifying just that. When her video came out, it was like a FULL CIRCLE MOMENT :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block