Britney and Sam are in Maui, Hawaii. Update: Spotted

24 minutes ago, Roger said:

Same here, I am Sam's age and I am ******* balding, and unfortunately it's not because Britney released new smashing music :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Lmao I always had messy hairline (thanks dad).

But I have literally botched my hair in past 2 years. There is non left.

I am considering that german Hair (Haaretz system) system (looks amazing) but idk if anyone does it over here.

Or I will eventually get hair transplant in Turkey.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Lmao I always had messy hairline (thanks dad).

But I have literally botched my hair in past 2 years. There is non left.

I am considering that german Hair (Haaretz system) system (looks amazing) but idk if anyone does it over here.

Or I will eventually get hair transplant in Turkey.

What is this German hair system ? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Be precautious with hair transplant in Turkey, a former date of mine did it and the results were underwhelming to say the least. 

1 hour ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Where's Britney? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Or it's your guess, as it was when she was supposedly in Italy, although there are no photos of Britney from there.

She's always with him when he posts ig stories in Hawaii or Florida. She usually posts the pics within a week later.  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: