Marcanthony

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods

Very happy for him tbh, everyone should be able to do whatever makes them happy as long as it isn't harming anybody - and trans people are just people minding their own business, trying to live their lives the way they feel like they should. This is their right. End of story.

Very happy for him once again. I must admit I'm glad he already filmed his scenes for Umbrella Academy as a woman though, I love the character and I think the character definitely needs to be female :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I wish him the best of luck in his future and I hope he turns out to be a stunning, healthy, and successful man :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block