• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Body says one thing, brain saying another

Who? 

In the iconic words of Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard: “Somebody lied to her several times, and told her she was fly, hot, **** and beautiful. And she’s nothing like that, she’s nothing of the sort.” 🤣🤣🤣

Posted Images

With him posting this picture, now it confirms that Stevie wonder even saw he was gay. Why can I see (his future BF) Gus Kenworthy saying while filming the Netflix show. “Now that you mastered the art of Grindr, you have to post a thrist trap on IG.” Colton would be shy and say “no” and gus gets his phone and let’s him post the picture.

Idk I’m still indifferent for him getting the show with all he has done in the past. 
VengefulPoorChickadee-size_restricted.gi

In the iconic words of Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard: “Somebody lied to her several times, and told her she was fly, hot, **** and beautiful. And she’s nothing like that, she’s nothing of the sort.” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 8
22 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

A  LEGEND THAT WE ALL MISS!

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 4

He is cute and he knows it but it’s just so obvious what he’s doing. I also preferred him a bit bulkier looks like he toned up. Will wait for his onlyfans though 🧐

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Community Curators
1 hour ago, CindytheTVisLeaking said:

here is the real man I am in love with  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Brenda he's hot but where's the package?  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Community Curators
49 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Also me

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: For You? Is fire I feel like that's something Beyonce would copy if she saw it :eyes_britney_laugh:

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>