COMPLAINTS AGAINST SAM INGHAM!

31 minutes ago, feo said:

I was going to say the same thing.  I saw that in the thread about the open letter that one of them repeatedly said something like 'well Ingham did commit crimes years ago, but who's to say he is still doing it?  We should support him.' 

That is such bad logic.  If Ingham commited crimes or misdeeds at the outset of this conservatorship then he is in a serious conflict of interest now as he will be looking to protect himself rather than Britney.  It is pretty obvious.

Ingham deserves to be investigated HARDCORE.

Ingham is trash and needs to be investigated.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, s&m said:

We will end up with another court appointed attorney :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

We might not. 

First, the current law says that conservatees have the right to choose their own lawyer (with Reva Goetz and Ingham violated).  With all the scrutiny now I doubt Judge Penny would be willing to say Britney doesn't have capacity, especially after everything we have seen her do since 2008.

Second, the new law going through to better protect conservatees makes the right to choose own counsel a bigger deal.  Again, Penny would have to be a moron or too boldly corrupt to not let her choose.

Third, even if there was another court appointed attorney then at least it is not someone like Ingham who is trying to cover their butt at the expense of their client's freedom.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

What if the bar sweeps it under the rug? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

That is possible, BUT if that happens then we can hold the Bar accountable for doing so given the documentary evidence screaming fraud in this case.  The Bar might not want to see itself on the wrong side of the law or the facts.

On 4/30/2021 at 1:21 PM, Catalin said:

This is pointless tbh. 

Care to elaborate?  Or are you another Lawyers for Ingham finsta?

This will cause an investigation into whether Ingham was either negligent or complicit, which could even result in his removal from the case.  That could result in Britney being able to choose her own lawyer, or at least getting a new lawyer who isn't compromised. 

Doesn't sound 'pointless' to me...

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...