Little Mix drop "Confetti" music video featuring Saweetie - starring Rupauls Drag Race UK Drag Queens

Slayer

Their first US radio interview in years:

What they talked about:

Spoiler
  • They said they had to respect Jesy's decision to leave, they are like sisters and if someone is feeling a certain way they are not going to force someone to stay.
  • Confetti is the final single for this era, they wanted to show that they are okay and they wanted to release this single as originally planned despite Jesy leaving. They wanted to end this era with a single showing they can still go on as a three and  wanted to give the song justice and didn't want to abruptly end the era.
  • They said they go to group therapy together and individual therapy and that more people should.
  • They discussed they are not sure why they have not made it in the US and kind of hinted the reason is due to their previous label/current US label.
  • Leigh-Anne said she'll always be a little gutted that they haven't made it in the US.
  • They said they have more control now and just want to release music they love and that they feel less pressure now they've been together for 10 years.
  • They talked about their issues with their previous label Syco and the bad experience they had with them and that is why they decided to leave.
  • Leigh-Anne said they are extremely solid as a three and have A LOT planned this next year
  • Perrie said they've worked and stayed together for 10 years because of how much they love and adore each other and are sisters. She said they all want the same things.
  • Jade said no-one wants to out-shine eachother, they wanted everyone to be equal.
  • They want to prove they can still bring it as a three and they are completely okay being a three and were not ready to call it a day as 'Little Mix'.
  • Collabs are coming and they also have a lot of new music ready
  • They also hinted about a possible new album!

and more!

@ObsessedBritFan1 @Midnight @Spicechinodiva @SloppyToppyGoddess @Charrrmed89 @Itswasheem*****es1 @FrenchToast @Groundbreaking @bitbitboi @UncannyX-Man2099 @ZUMBA GUY @Alestaos @Paolo94

Sorry for the tag, let me know if you don't want to be tagged in these things, thought you may be interested in this one! :) 

• Love 7

Oh. My. God. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: This made me a fan.

I love the song (I prefer the more urban sound to the bubblegum-sounding “Sweet Melody - yes, my username is relevant :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:) and the video just seemed so fun and like a party. It takes me back to like late 2000s and mid-2010s pop anthems/bangers. They killed the choreo, and I love their energy. Plus, the LGBTQ+ representation… :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Too good. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Oh. My. God. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: This made me a fan.

I love the song (I prefer the more urban sound to the bubblegum-sounding “Sweet Melody - yes, my username is relevant :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:) and the video just seemed so fun and like a party. It takes me back to like late 2000s and mid-2010s pop anthems/bangers. They killed the choreo, and I love their energy. Plus, the LGBTQ+ representation… :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Too good. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

The way i'm actually omg'ing at you becoming a fan:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: I looove that!

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it! They really did absolutely kill it :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

They are alwaaaays so supportive of the LGBTQ+ community, especially Jade (the one in my avi), she's a very big ally.

One of the extras from the video posted this sweet story on his instagram - just when I think I can't love them even more :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

@Urbanney LM5 is very urban, but so was salute. 

But @Slayer can tell you it is no secret British people prefer bubblegum dance mostly, and it's no secret Jesy left due to mental health, but many feel also they went back to the pop sound, and she looked not happy to wear the colorful clothes and costumes. 

She was more urban than the other girls. 

I just find it odd, they changed their look and hairstyles and more mature after she left, so something is going on behind the scenes. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block