Little Mix drop "Confetti" music video featuring Saweetie - starring Rupauls Drag Race UK Drag Queens

Slayer

3 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

DAMNNNNNNN! They snatched wigs!!! This video may be their best one yet. They weren't playing with this video, they brought the fire. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I absolutely LOVED it so much. The song. The Video. It was worth the long wait. 

And they're hot even as guys!!!!

Hope this song is a smash hit for them. 

3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Good god it is so gooooood I wasn't ready for this. 

Just being resurrected

3 hours ago, rck92 said:

I live!!! Love it. They are bringing it!

3 hours ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

I was like screaming when it was released to think I'm on shift luckily it's work from home, these ladies keeps me twerking so hard on my chair, they come to play harder this time - I hope they will be recognized now as a trio. Come At Me Adelaide Crows GIF by NAB😍

3 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

Oh I love them so much, they are talented, they are beautiful, they are funny... :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:
I like a lot the video, they did a great job. They deserve success!!! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I love the video, playing both themselves and the men, I love the shady arse "bathroom" chat..

The fact it's true. 

This has been accurate so many times going to a club. 

Leigh Anne : What if he can't dance?

Jade: well, you know, he's not that big and sucks in bed. He can get off, but we can't. 

Then the whole shake it once, you're fine, shake it twice, referring to letting all the pee coming out when using the urinal, good luck on getting the girl. U ruined the chance with that second shake. 

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

The video is 💯🔥  the girls did not come to play. 

1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

Holy crap this is SO GOOD

ALL THE POSITIVITY :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

They really came to SLAY with their debut Trio video :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I love that we got to see their personalities too!

The looks, the choreo, the new version, Saweetie, everything was great :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Little mix is the most girl powered and the best British girl group since the Spice girls..

It's a shame my own country preferred as usual, as expected the made in good old USA version with Fifth harmony, which unlike little mix, Sony dropped them despite being under a contract. 

Even without Jesy, their label is still invested, when Camila left, Ally spilled saying everybody jumped shipped, and their label refused to let them finish their contract. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Amazing! They deserve all the success in the world!

22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Little mix is the most girl powered and the best British girl group since the Spice girls..

It's a shame my own country preferred as usual, as expected the made in good old USA version with Fifth harmony, which unlike little mix, Sony dropped them despite being under a contract. 

Even without Jesy, their label is still invested, when Camila left, Ally spilled saying everybody jumped shipped, and their label refused to let them finish their contract. 

They indeed are the best since Spice Girls. Now if my own country could stop sleeping on this talented group and recognize their talent and start buying their music that would be great. 

It's a shame they did that to FH! I don't care if get hate for this but Camila ain't all that. 🤷‍♂️ but moving on because this thread is about Little Mix not FH or Camila. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

GREAT video!

And omg I LOOOOOVE those drag queens! I don't know if you guys follow RuPaul's Drag Race, but this year they aired RuPaul's Drag Race UK season 2 and it was AMAZING! Truly one of the best... of the whole franchise!! And omg the talent, the personalities... Bimini Bon Boulash! Tayce! A'Whora! All fantastic, I love them!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Y'all.. I am in here SCREAMING!!!!
Hollering like Demetria on every single she's ever released.

My 3 Brit Queens with my 3 favorite Queens from UK2. 
My expectations are...they've been WILDLY exceeded!!

The looks, the effects, the cameos, the choreo, the cinematography.... A1

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block