[Opinion] Britney is the most beautiful woman ever

There's many definitions of ''beauty'' and we love that but personally I've never seen anyone with such a perfect face. Britney is gorgeous. Her face looks like billion dollars. Her charisma and personality make her even more beautiful. There's just something so attractive about her energy, does anyone feel that way?  

RanjitShoot002.jpg

XRAY_UHQ001.jpg

nintchdbpict0002708213491-e1475691641246

britney-spears-loves-30s.jpg

tumblr_static_britneyspears-2008mtv-vma-

britney%20spears%20bio%20photo.jpg

britneyspears.jpeg

And she's so humble and down to Earth. Crazy 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's many definitions of ''beauty'' and we love that but personally I've never seen anyone with such a perfect face. Britney is gorgeous. Her face looks like billion dollars. Her charisma and perso

Opinion, or a fact?

that's not an opinion, it's a fact 

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I didn't want people to be mad lmao so I put ''opinion'' :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

On a Britney forum? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: we're mad you didn't 

• Haha 3

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Yes. Definitely. And adding that personality she has, everybody wants to be her friend, she's soft and real. Her smile! Britney Spears Pepsi GIF

She has that special something that not only she's the most radiant, you're not intimated by her beauty as a woman (if you're not already bitter), it inspires you instead🧚🏻‍♀️

to me, the best she's ever looked was on harpers bazar - i just cant get enough of that britney style. like till this day i think its my favorite photoshoot / looks of her entire career.

fight me.

britney+harpers+bazaar.jpg

she looks super high end, and every time she wears a black little dress - she kills it. plus i love the louboutins with the spikes.

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

XRAY_UHQ001.jpg

I never realized how provocative this pic actually is. I've always focused on her face because it's so pretty but I just noticed the full picture and now im.blushing and I'm a full grown adult lol

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney