The 2021 Billboard Music Awards winners list + performances

Is it bad I want doja to stop singing live n just give us full Britney type choreography lololol Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

I feel she’s really all we got maybe dua bc doja can really dance effortlessly as to dua is trying really really hard lol. And why didn’t dua perform or Normani. For Normani this could of been perfect for to debut her so called new single she’s buzzing but watch it not even be her single n b another appearance or something 😱😓🤣

ok I’m being salty lol byeeeeee

• Love 1

I love P!NK... really, I do... but am I the only one that’s tired of this kind of performance from her? I mean, she trained for it so if she wants to use this skill all the time it’s her choice and I respect that... but

Race Drag GIF

It’s just beginning to be the same old thing... an artist of her caliber should be breaking new ground and pushing her personal limits. It seems to me that she had fallen into a pretty predictable routine, but hey, she had been flying around in the air for years now and if that’s what she wants to do then more power to her! 

I love P!NK - and I love a lot of her music, but honestly her first album is probably my favorite 😂🤣 - I’m just a diehard pop fan lol. 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa79g4tljsfslcc06fb7v5h

“Alexa- Play ‘There You Go’ by Pink. “

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block