P!nk's "All I Know So Far" music video

• Community Leader

P!nk has a song/video coming out titled "All I Know So Far." It's to promote her upcoming release, All I Know So Far: SetList, which features live recordings from 2019's Beautiful Trauma World Tour, her MTV Video Vanguard Award Speech and “Cover Me In Sunshine” featuring daughter Willow.

Here's the tracklist for that:

1. Just Like A Pill (Live)
2. Who Knew (Live)
3. Funhouse/Just A Girl (Live)
4. River (Live)
5. Just Give Me A Reason feat. Nate Ruess (Live)
6. Time After Time (Live)
7. Walk Me Home (Live)
8. I Am Here (Live)
9. ****’ Perfect (Live)
10. MTV Video Vanguard Award Speech 
11.  Cash Cash Remix intro/What About Us (Live)
12. Cover Me In Sunshine 
13. All I Know So Far 
14. Bohemian Rhapsody (Live)
15. We Are The Champions (Live)
16.  So What (Live)

Exhale, are you excited for a new P!nk track?pink-know-video.jpg.082b90e93b701d1c5380ef6c2938c540.jpg

Spoiler

But where's the new albummmm.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

Excited, and how are her speeches pretentious, when I saw her she talked about uplifting people, being different and weird as f, how standing out is more important than being boring and blending in like a wallflower..

Where's her cover of smells like teen spirit, even kurt would be proud..

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I didnt say that she doesnt have the right. I said its pretentious. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

pre·ten·tious
/prəˈten(t)SHəs/

adjective
  1. attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

& she has ALL the talent. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:
11 hours ago, jms910 said:
pre·ten·tious
/prəˈten(t)SHəs/

adjective
  1. attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

& she has ALL the talent. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I still think putting your speech on an album is ridiculous and pretentious. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 1

Cover Me In Sunsine is a decent song. A nice one. Some of the remaining songs are nice as well. I look forward hearing some of the covers. However, the tracklist is meh to me. Like how many of her songs in this album are actual hits or whatsoever. At least, I am here is included. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Hopefully, she knows what she's doing

• Exhale+
5 hours ago, bas che said:

Beautiful Trauma? Are we just gonna ignore a more recent album that goes by Hurts 2B Human doesn’t exist?

She didn't tour for hurts 2B Human, she just included some songs into the Beautiful trauma tour, but that wasn't why she was touring. 

The world tour was mainly supporting its associated album Beautiful Trauma. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.