FTR Interview 2008: Did Britney Thinking about Moving Back to Louisiana due to Corrupt California Probate Court?

So something really struck me about her interview in From the Record. I remember she was saying:

'People started thinking I was on *****.'

'You would think that I would have gone home, I would have taken the kids and I would have gone to Louisiana.

'I think back now and I'm like, "Why didn't I in that fragile of a state?" I'm breastfeeding one kid and the other one's with me and I have a nanny.

'Why didn't I just up and go to Louisiana?'

With Lynne is getting help from Louisiana governor and all that lawyer that she's been up to, I think Britney was indeed considering moving to Louisiana at the time so she could get away from being set up as conservatee in California. Remember that Thoreen, Lou Taylor, and Jamie was in UCLA the whole night Britney was there, so she was being targeted from the very start. They know how the probate court for conservatorship works in LA for many years there, so they just do their usual catch. If Britney was in Louisiana, she probably can have a better support from the state, at least it's a small town and she is well known and better connected there.

I do believe For the Records is being dissected and put together to create a certain narratives, but there are so many things that are hidden in the details.

What do you guys think?

*can't post the video here, but I guess you know what I'm talking about.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For The Record is so sad, I can’t watch it lately.  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

The whole vibe of that documentary is just like... Britney admitting her lost. She kinda knew that's it for her. She would probably google and search how many people has been trapped in conservatorship and not being able to get out of it. It is really sad after what had been unraveled these past years.

Notice how she called Louisiana her home. Serenity IS her home, not just Lynnes. That is my opinion, she have build that home, yes to her mother, but to call it her home also..
So when people are like "who cares if Jamie sells serenity, Lynne is on the paylist and doesn't want to do anything to keep her home" i think we should remind ourselfs: Its also Britneys home. 
In California it feels like the last 3-4 homes have been chosen by Jamie for security reasons. 

• Love 1