Britney will reportedly tell the judge she wants her father removed as conservator, Update: source claims Britney does not feel trapped in the conservatorship

11 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Probably my delusional stan self, but between Britney posting that she’s wanting to get back in shape (lol she’s literally in shape) yesterday, and wanting to personally “allegedly” tell the judge herself that Jamie has to go (and requesting the chance to speak ASAP)....maybe she’s getting bored and really does want to work again.  That’s the big thing she wants to happen immediately is Jamie being axed.

well the article does say 'no plans to perform YET'. and its been 2 and a half years now since she's done anything so she must be getting bored

i just want this ressolved so that Britney can finally just tell us what she wants to do. i dont mind if she wants to go back to work or retire and never work another day in her life again. i'll support whatever decision she makes, i just want to know and a line drawn under it

10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The difference is that we are not being paid for posting that bs by claiming we have "a source". :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Doesn’t matter people all over the Internet spread lies and opinions even in this forum! Someone is always getting paid! Paid or not everyone posts what they want whether it’s fact or opinion 

I'm optimistic about Britney making a statement, as big or small as that may be. The last times Britney was directly involved (that we know) was when she spoke to Penny about her father forcing her into a hospital, and entered court with her mother (which says everything it needs to), Bessemer being a co-conservator, and ultimately, her signing off on a document that says fans support is welcome.

If we think both Team Con and Ingham have been kicking things down the road and we find it incredible frustrating, imagine what it's like for Britney, her children, her mother, Sam or Felicia, who can potentially be blocked from her life if they rock the boat too much. In the past few months, we've seen Vivian, on behalf of Jamie, playing a very dirty game in the court of public opinion, knowing that Britney cannot do anything both legally or in public that could be used as ammo against her; I mean honestly, if Britney spoke publically to paparazzi, all Vivian has to do is say 'see! she's talking to the people who caused this! she's vunerable to undue influence! SHE NEEDS THIS! DADDY LOVES HER!''. 

I would honestly believe that Vivian's comments about her mother pressed all the wrong buttons if they ever expected Britney to play ball with them, and Britney wants to shake them directly. 

Britney cannot lose by speaking out. Anything she says will terrify Team Con, even the thought of Britney speaking terrifies Team Con; They've tried for years to stop this since the conservatorship was brought in. In an ideal world, she'll tell Judge Penny that she wants her father removed immediately, and that starts the ball moving for the conservatorship to end, but even if Britney says she wants to have babies, wants to retire or even just wants more allowance to make goats cheese sandwiches, Team Con have tried to silence Britney since the conservatorship was brought in.

Personally speaking, I do not believe Britney would want permission to have a child, she knows how that would end up and I dont think she'd put herself through that again. I'd be thinking more along the lines of her asking the judge to remove Jamie or else she's going to retire from music.

Also, I don't think we can villainise Penny too much. As slow as this is going legally, the Courts aren't exactly like Judge Judy, and it doesn't get sorted out in fifteen minute intervals, and that's makes Conservatorship abuse so dangerous, yet common. The Judge cannot make decisions without the evidence in front of her, and she cannot do more other than tell them to file sooner. Ultimately, if Team Con are pushings down the road, and Sam Ingham is failing to find connections (or even present the connections being made by fans), Penny cannot do anything unless Britney requests it.

• Love 4

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/05/britney-spears-conservatorship-jamie-spears-judge/

Its the lies for me on Britney having 99% freedom in a c ship!

If that’s the case why hold on to the other 1%?

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney does not feel trapped in the 13-year-old conservatorship. As one source put it, "She has 99% of the freedom she'd have if she weren't in a conservatorship, and the only thing she's prevented from doing are crazy things, like buying 3 cars at a time [something she tried to do back in the day]."

Our sources say Britney has been free to travel -- she goes to Hawaii fairly often -- and lives her life in L.A. without real restrictions.

We're told Britney wants Jamie out as the co-conservator of her estate, managing her business affairs, and that's what she wants to talk to the judge about. She has no problem with the current conservatorship of her person. As we reported, Jodi Montgomery is now the permanent personal conservator of Britney, and the two get along.

• Like 3

Sounds like Britney is going to get trapped in. A new C Ship with other handlers! This mess needs to end! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s allegedly being convinced she’ll have more freedom if Jamie is removed and she stays in a c ship! 

• Like 6
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

We already know she doesn't want her dad controlling her conservatorship. I'm curious if she'll just elaborate on it, or make another statement in June? 

I agree and I’d like to know how she has 99% freedom in a C Ship lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

How about shooting for 100% freedom?

If she needs help managing impulsive behavior about money, that still does not constitute a need for a conservator. That means she could benefit from a financial advisor, someone who many wealthy people rely on.

And hey, it's her money, she can spend it how she wants. She can learn to budget like everyone else does. Something she could have learned years ago if she was allowed to grow into womanhood without daddy's thumb on her.

• Love 8