Sam Lutfi: I'm with her, I've always been... The bird will fly again

Birdney Spears

btw, regarding the second tweet, I've been watching several old interviews lately, and in some of them they raised the question about whether her mom was the one taking her to Hollywood, so to speak, and Britney says that if any, it was the opposite, she was the one dragging her mom to take her to all these places where she wanted to perform, like here for example

of course that doesn't justify the lack of involvement of the parents, but I mean, when you already come form a dysfunctional family, what else can you expect 

• Love 2

I don’t know much about him. I would be fine with him being an ally for Britney because all these terrible people around Brit have attacked him, so I would think he must have done something right. BUT... His involvement in another troubled celebs’ lives speaks for itself. He can gtfo because the situation is already messy enough :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

I have seen the tweet because people that i follow liked the tweet, that surprise witness..... i am confused now :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I've listened to some of ThatSurpriseWitnesses' videos...She's great at piecing together information...

However...

I've noticed there are a lot of people in "the movement" who are newbies and haven't been following this story from the beginning. She's one of them.

They think anyone who speaks out against the conservatorship, in any form, are helping...and they're not...because there are a lot of different agendas.

Even Lisa MacCarley has her own agenda...She's great...but she does have an agenda.

It's always a good idea to be weary of why all of these different people are making themselves so visible on social media during all of this.

• Love 6
  • Like 3