Reese Witherspoon says the media painted her as a good girl compared to bad girls like Britney Spears

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

To br fair. Framing Britney barely touched conservator issue. Main focus was medias treatment of Britney Spears 

To be fair, unless Reese Witherspoon lives in a cave, it is quite obvious this documentary pertains to Britney's conservatorship and everyone in Hollywood is aware of the weird cloud that's been hanging over Britney since 2008. 

• Love 1

Some people here really need to learn how interpret a sentence. Reese is clearly defending Britney and pointing out how she was just randomly label as a bad person. Midia just decide who they going to sell as 'good', and who they will sell as 'bad, and if you're put in the good place you're just lucky. 

There's no need for all that hate... 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
On 4/28/2021 at 10:49 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The bigger the star, the bigger the headlines. With more headlines comes negative press and public scrutiny. In the case of Britney, her rise to megastardom and ‘lolita’ image at such an early age was like an avalanche and truly unprecedented in pop culture, so much that the world became obsessed and would paint her as ‘bad’ for something as simple as expressing herself. I mean, it really isn’t rocket science, Reese. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think you're over-simplifying it. This is, among many things, a gender issue. Britney was asked about boyfriends on public television at 10 years old. It's how you view others (in this case, WOMEN) what causes all that negative press. Britney, or any other woman, shouldn't be punished for being talented and driven at such a young age.

40 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Some people here really need to learn how interpret a sentence. Reese is clearly defending Britney and pointing out how she was just randomly label as a bad person. Midia just decide who they going to sell as 'good', and who they will sell as 'bad, and if you're put in the good place you're just lucky. 

EXACTLY, thank you for pointing it out... Even when women defend each other you take it the wrong way!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Borja said:

why do you guys hate Reese? she ain't saying anything wrong :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Stans are literally the worst. On reflecting upon it, they’re almost comparable to trump supporters. If you don’t say what they want to hear they go at you hard and take digs at everybody. Nothing is ever good enough.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mmmpatti said:

Stans are literally the worst. On reflecting upon it, they’re almost comparable to trump supporters. If you don’t say what they want to hear they go at you hard and take digs at everybody. Nothing is ever good enough.

That sounds more like Democrats and Big Tech to be honest.  If you look at the amount of 'cancelling', censorship, and violence by people who simply disagree with someone's opinion or views... they are almost always far-left democrats. The amount of people who are Biden supporters that have harrased me because I'm black and don't have a victim mentality and have my own opinions is too damn high, with their racist views that we all have to think alike.  There's bad apples on every side and in every community, just like there's bad Trump supporters, and bad people in here.

I agree though... stans are the worst. They're extremists just like the bad apples in every community.

3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

For real!  I really don't understand the hate... she's literally saying the media was unfair to Britney.... yet people here are talking about her other crap.  Britney isn't completely innocent either, but it doesn't mean the hate from media and people and everything she's been through over the past few years have been justified.  I can't with these people sometimes lol.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:49 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The bigger the star, the bigger the headlines. With more headlines comes negative press and public scrutiny. In the case of Britney, her rise to megastardom and ‘lolita’ image at such an early age was like an avalanche and truly unprecedented in pop culture, so much that the world became obsessed and would paint her as ‘bad’ for something as simple as expressing herself. I mean, it really isn’t rocket science, Reese. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Amen to that

I mean she isn't wrong, they're both from the south, reese Witherspoon and garner, and basically women in their 30s was praised for not being loose, partying it up.

Britney was a bad girl, she was the poster child of moms behaving badly. I mean she was judged for being a party girl as a mother, it was like you're a mother, you can't go clubbing, and ***ual. 

Reese was praised for being moralistic, while Britney was harshly criticized for being the exact opposite. 

One was praised for being mature and handling it with grace, the other was viewed reckless and abandoning her morals and gracefulness 

19 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

At least, Britney never yelled to an officer “do you know who I am?” or has a mugshot.

Who cares! She was going through bad time. What if I were to stay "At least,  Reese, never had a public break down and shaved her head and went psycho" And I don't mean it, I'm just using that as an example. People are terrible here. Don't say anything bad about Britney but let bash everyone else. People obviously haven't learned anything in regards to document because they sure do love to drag other celebrities through the mud at any opportunity.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

Who cares! She was going through bad time. What if I were to stay "At least,  Reese, never had a public break down and shaved her head and went psycho" And I don't mean it, I'm just using that as an example. People are terrible here. Don't say anything bad about Britney but let bash everyone else. People obviously haven't learned anything in regards to document because they sure do love to drag other celebrities through the mud at any opportunity.

Honey, Reese is being petty in that comment that’s why she’s being criticized here. Every week a new celebrity is using Britney to make a headline about themselves. 

Britney is being exploited for personal gains by other celebs.

That’s the main issue here. Everyone says know how they relate to what’s happening to Britney. 

FreeBritney should be the new Me Too.