Is Peppa Pig the modern and closest Britney?

Fotoram-io-6.png

Hear me out. The influence is real.

Let’s start with her newest song Bing Bong Zoo. It’s very reminiscent of Baby and Oops. Those three catchy piano notes. The simplicity of the words Bing Bong Zoo. Oops. She also tried it with her other song Expert Daddy Pig.

Next up. Her videos. Girl releases great visuals. Britney always released amazing videos. Peppa doesn’t slack.

Third. Her performances. Her music can be controversial, but even her last performance was next level. It had a lot of people talking like when Britney kissed Madge.

Fourth, she dances. On Britney’s level? No. Good nonetheless and better with time.

Fifth, her music. Not as catchy however she knows how to put out bops galore. Yes I know she’s a rapper but genre aside please. That’s the most obvious difference.

Sixth, fashion. Peppa is known for her fashion. She kind of leads in the fashion game and everyone gets her aesthetic.

Seventh, impact/team. Peppa has had a major impact globally and that’s not easy. Her team is great at the moment and where she’s not the best rapper, she sells which leads me to my next point.

Lastly, her personality/charisma. Peppa sells mostly due to this. A lot like Britney. She’s not the best technical artist but she has that it factor.

What do you guys think?

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I’d say Britney is like Spongebob. A few of her later albums were mediocre watered down versions of her first ones. Then Paramount and Nickelodeon released Sponge Out of Water in 2015 which was quite comical and underrated, comparable to Britney’s Glory which was a real comeback and also underrated.

lewd tongue GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block