Songs you skip on your favorite albums

On Paramore's After Laughter, at least when it first came out, I would skip No Friend, and I still don't really like that song as much as the rest of the album but I started to appreciate the song more when I saw it live. It definitely works better in a live setting. Anyway, other than that song the whole album is amazing and up there as Paramore's best work imo.

On Taylor Swift's Reputation, I love the album (and I'd dare say it's my favourite Taylor album), but I've never really liked Look What You Made Me Do that much which is ironic as it was the lead single. The rest of the album is solid though. Similarly I'm not a massive fan of Shake It Off on 1989 either, but it's kinda grown on me over the years. 

• Like 1

I don’t tend to skip anything on my favourite albums but when I do it’s always these:

The High Road, JoJo - Note to God

Bionic, Xtina - Bobblehead

Icarus Falls, Zayn - No Candle No Light

Glory, Britney - Love Me Down, Matches

Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number, Aaliyah - Every song where R. Kelly starts mumbling

Daydream, Mariah - Daydream Interlude (ruins the mood so badly, ugh)

Butterfly, Mariah - Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise). Same as the one above.

Hopefully Brave New Girl and The Hook Up will grow on you. Especially Brave New Girl. I used to be like that too until I understood the holy bop it is. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block