2014 was an exciting year for Ariana Grande's career but people really were ****-shaming her

First of all, I wanna mention that this was beginning of her career and her label really pushed her to do big promo. This Ariana is totally different than Ariana we know now. She experimented with different outfits and she looked amazing even if some of them now look bad but whatever. I really like Ariana from that era and obvi that era made me a fan (I'm not her fan anymore tho). Take a look at some of her cool moments and outfits from 2014: 

ariana-grande-mtv-ema-awards-2014-ftr1.j

MTV-EMAs-2014-Best-Song--Ariana-Grande-F

(This outfit is kinda horrible but I think overall she looks great) 

MTV-EMAs-2014-Best-Female-Ariana-Grande.

42c62a364d513254f08b726871064c74.jpg

I remember her being sIut-shamed for all of these outfits but obvi totally not as much as Britney in early 2000s. 

092df436a5c86c3b29e2dd2dd328a095.jpg

original.jpg

Ariana+Grande+Ariana+Grande+Performs+NBC

37544_20141030073325-1414719205-S003.jpg

ariana-grande-wango-tango-music-festival

I definitely noticed that at that time more people looked at her in a very ***ual way, people thought she was being really hot and a lot of guys were in love with her (me). Now I don't really see that tbh probably cause she doesn't wear risky outfits like that anymore. 

1874908-ariana-grande-d-eacute-fil-eacutoriginal.jpg

112314-amas-ariana-grande-594.jpg

2tX-LXpjtZzdpaDjfE1F0HofRNiNB9yImu8IDcuC

I read at that time that she changed her style for Big Sean to be more s xy which is ridiculous but I don't know if that's true 

555b490c322e77d2094ef30ef422943d.webp

4edaa9adf44cdcd89ae85a9bcc2b4484.jpg

14.png

This style wasn't the best but I like that she just didn't give a f ck during that era and she wore whatever she wanted. This is definitely not Ariana we know now. But people change and it's extremely normal thing. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block