DEMAND YOUR AUTONOMY, BRITNEY

I keep reading these comments of people saying Britney is going to ask to have another baby/ get married at the next court date. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I think that’s ridiculous and we should have more faith in Britney. So in the possibility that Britney may read some of these, I thought I’d start a thread on why we think Britney deserves to have her autonomy. Share your thoughts and help Britney understand how amazing, capable, and powerful she is. You’ve got this Britney 💪🏽 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I’ve posted this like 17 times before in other threads but I personally believe she should file for termination of the conservatorship.

I think there’s enough attention on the issue and that they’ll have a hard time denying it as all eyes will be on her.

It’ll force for a lot of things to come out and will definitely put pressure on the whole thing.

It would make her position very clear and she’d be supported by the entire world. Not to mention by that time - June 23rd - we’ll have more documentaries already aired and maybe even some bill might have become law by then as we’ve seen the 2 bills inspired by the movement have moved quickly and with an unanimous approval.

I think the best move would be that, just show up that day in court and be like hello I’m here to file for termination of my conservatorship and that’s it.

NOTHING else would make sense, there is no space for a “long term” plan. She should stir **** up NOW.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I’ve posted this like 17 times before in other threads but I personally believe she should file for termination of the conservatorship.

I think there’s enough attention on the issue and that they’ll have a hard time denying it as all eyes will be on her.

It’ll force for a lot of things to come out and will definitely put pressure on the whole thing.

It would make her position very clear and she’d be supported by the entire world. Not to mention by that time - June 23rd - we’ll have more documentaries already aired and maybe even some bill might have become law by then as we’ve seen the 2 bills inspired by the movement have moved quickly and with an unanimous approval.

I think the best move would be that, just show up that day in court and be like hello I’m here to file for termination of my conservatorship and that’s it.

NOTHING else would make sense, there is no space for a “long term” plan. She should stir **** up NOW.

Love it!! 

• Love 1