Is Ingham responding to our threats?

I haven’t seen anyone really point this out yet but what if Sam is trying to get britney in front of the judge, so he can avoid the May deadline of having the complaint filed against him?

I mean he wanted Britney to meet ASAP within 30 days 

i sense that he’s only trying to save him self now and avoid jail time. (It’s easier if Britney just ends it, instead of whole investigation into the conservatorship for team con) 

with all these docs coming and all these threats being sent his way, he knew he had to do something before he’s exposed 

He doesn’t deserve to get off easy I hope they’re still applying pressure to him to file to end the conservatorship in the coming weeks or else… why wait until June…we don’t even know what she may say tbh…he could’ve filed it today!! 

also with all these large fees be approved today makes me wonder if this might just be the final case so they’re getting all there money now?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi judge, I want another baby. K thanx carry on 

I hope to god that Britney files for termination on June 23rd

Nope.  He is doing the normal thing. They talked about last year the possibility of her making a declaration to the court, and Samuel said Britney will talk when she wants to and when she is allow

Don’t worry. I’m gonna become a district attorney and date a woman named Pamela and befriend a rich man named Bruce. I’ll get into an accident and become a two-faced bad *** and come after all of them with my third personality, the Judge

f56fff7158d44e14c1162462d23589ae.png

8 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Imagine if she asks the judge if she can can get permission to have another baby? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Hi judge, I want another baby. K thanx carry on 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, HIM said:

Don’t worry. I’m gonna become a district attorney and date a woman named Pamela and befriend a rich man named Bruce. I’ll get into an accident and become a two-faced bad *** and come after all of them with my third personality, the Judge

f56fff7158d44e14c1162462d23589ae.png

chances are by the time you graduate they'll be still discussing Thoreen's fees and Jamie's accounting reports

• Haha 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

chances are by the time you graduate they'll be still discussing Thoreen's fees and Jamie's accounting reports

They’ll be older, easier to trip :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Nope. 
He is doing the normal thing.
They talked about last year the possibility of her making a declaration to the court, and Samuel said Britney will talk when she wants to and when she is allowed to, and not because Jamie warnts her too.
I see this as a part of that last year, that Samuel wanted a yes or no answer to if Britney can talk, because one moment Jamie and his lawyers claims she can't and the next they are like "We want britney to talk".
Remeber, he said "she do want to talk but I dont think Jamie is gonna like it".. serve adam tas GIF by Universal Music Africa

8 hours ago, joanhs said:

Nope. 
He is doing the normal thing.
They talked about last year the possibility of her making a declaration to the court, and Samuel said Britney will talk when she wants to and when she is allowed to, and not because Jamie warnts her too.
I see this as a part of that last year, that Samuel wanted a yes or no answer to if Britney can talk, because one moment Jamie and his lawyers claims she can't and the next they are like "We want britney to talk".
Remeber, he said "she do want to talk but I dont think Jamie is gonna like it".. serve adam tas GIF by Universal Music Africa

This.

Ingham was calling Jamie on his bull****.