ET uncovers old footage of Lynne Spears saying they wouldn’t even let her ride in the ambulance with Britney during the 5150

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

All this unreleased footage coming out now...

Weird they wouldn’t let her mom in who would more than likely calm Britney down (if she needed to in the first place)

I used to be an EMT. This isn't unusual, someone under a MH assessment usually gets kept by themselves, especially if they don't know the context in which the original call happened... we have no idea why the call happened.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jokobish said:

It’s not your business tho & you aren’t owed any answers. I thought the book was tacky even in 2007 when I was a kid 

Ok? I never made it my business. Britney is a public figure and her mother chose to write about it. I’m very lost with whatever point you were attempting to make in response.

9 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

It's easy to understand Britney in 2007 now, being miss nice for so long and only getting backlash from the media, then her divorce and custody battle and the continuous harrassment from the paparazzi, the media and the GP. It's obvious she would want to rebel, she was only 26.

The truth is regular people like us will never understand her. We've never had that huge level of fame. Only she knows how it feels 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Rob_ said:

It’s sad to hear Lynne say Britney shut her out. It must be wild to think of all the manipulation this family must have been under. People like Lou Taylor took full advantage. It sounds to me like it wasn’t Britney that intentionally shut her out when people withholding Britney told her to be quiet or else. 

Allegedly. 

It WAS Britney that shut her out. She didn’t want to talk to her parents when she was going through a tough time, she saw them for what they are. Bad parents.

52 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

The truth is regular people like us will never understand her. We've never had that huge level of fame. Only she knows how it feels 

This! I never understand people saying like 'now when im grown up, i understand 2007ney'

NO B TCH U DONT! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Maybe Jamie and Lou banned Lynne from getting close to Britney so she wouldn't interfere. 

I do not believe it.

The whole family knew and took part there. Lynne's false testimony against Sam became the foundation for all this fraud. Bryan started transferring Britney's businesses from  her trust into his father's hands. Later JL, too, managed to get her hands dirty with Britney's trust.

E0B8nxWXsAEuxys?format=jpg&name=large

Here is a video from 2012, Lynne was still helping team Con:

I just really hope that now Lynne really fights for Britney. But it seems they tiptoe around each other, since everyone was, to one degree or another, complicit in this fraud.

The book was originally commissioned in the fall of 2007.

I don't believe the purpose was to make money...I believe the purpose was for Lynne and the "Spears Family Spokesperson," Lou M. Taylor, to try to clean up Britney's image.

However...

By the time it went to print, the purpose was to preserve their own image after what transpired with Lutfi in February 2008.