ET uncovers old footage of Lynne Spears saying they wouldn’t even let her ride in the ambulance with Britney during the 5150

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’ve never minded the fact that Lynn released a book after all that chaos. If you were old enough back then and lived through those times, it was awesome getting some insight and more answers from someone who had a front row seat. I own the book and I’ve also read it three times and can say that it was done from a place of love. She talks a lot about their family history right from the start and it wasn’t done from a cheap and opportunistic place, if anything it was very tasteful and I felt her love as a Mother reading it. It was probably also very therapeutic for her. People tend to forget what it was like back then and I’m not sure why there’s this weird energy around that book right now. Also you can see the love and pain in her eyes in the clip above. I just feel Lynn is pure. Just like Fe. What matters is what she’s doing now and she’s fighting for her daughter. 

It’s not your business tho & you aren’t owed any answers. I thought the book was tacky even in 2007 when I was a kid 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

That's true, I just get icky cause it feels like shes making money of her daughter's situation

as I've said on other threads, I see it like, almost everyone has done Britney wrong in one way or another. We can't change the past, but at this point it's about who is most likely to help Britney.

It's very difficult that a new person gets involved in her case after more than a decade, that is not a direct relative. We know her father has done the most harm to her. Her court appointed lawyer too. Lynne by remaining completely passive towards the conservatorship all these years too. JL is too shady and too involved with Lou, Bryan keeps playing dumb. So who's left?

I think we can all agree Jamie is far worse than Lynne, so this is about who's the "least bad". Ingham has been stealing millions from her and keeps doing so, but he's the only one in an official position to help Britney. Lynne finally filed to become an interested party, so she can help too. Her siblings don't seem like trying to take action anytime soon. The last thing Britney needs now is for Jamie to gain more ground. Yes, Lynne released a book, but how many people did actually buy it? lol And Jamie, by painting the narrative of being Britney's savior all these years, how much has he stolen without anyone bating an eye? How much have all of his lawyers stolen from Britney? How much harm has he done in general to Britney, besides the financial aspect, compared to Lynne?

Lynne, and ESPECIALLY Ingham have so many things we could complain about, but they're already there, and as of now, they're Britney's only hope. I think we also agree that she would be better off with another lawyer, but Ingham won't quit, in any case, the only one that could bring someone else to the case, would be Lynne herself.

• Like 2

Well she was one of the ppl who made it harder for Britney at a time. Just imagine ur own mother do not give u chance to see ur kids. That umbrella incident-c'mon Lynne, u know u partly responsible for that too. So idk if her in ambulance would be good for Britney. Still can they really block some1 to go with their relative. I mean if it is smth that is insttuction and they can't broke it then it is understandable. If not then it is questionable.

And her book is really a shame. But it gave ppl a lot of info

This is the weird and sad part about Lynne... She always sounds like such a hopeless and invalid mother. But you can't always be a victim. Where is that feisty lioness mother side Britney shows every chance she has? You bet I would have stepped on that ambulance with my own daughter at that terrible time no matter what people told me. But this is the same mother who left Britney in the care of a neighbor (as loving and amazingly responsible as Fe was/is) when she was still a teenager, and right at the height of her fame (don't even mention Jamie Lynn being in school at that time, sort that out! Oh and yet she got pregnant at 16 under your watch). There's a pattern of behavior right there.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Yas, lets start digging Lynne's book and interviews. There is so much juice to squeeze and serve it to the media :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I pray for the day that media start talking about Lou's involvement with the Spears family. How she did Jamie Lynn dirty when she was pregnant, how she planned Britney's conservatorship with Jamie 6 weeks in advance, how she became the self-proclaimed spokesperson for the family and the list goes on and on and on and on.... Everything is in Lynne's book but painted in different colors. All information this woman spilled on camera through interviews across the promo tour for this book is the cherry on top of this case :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 4

It’s sad to hear Lynne say Britney shut her out. It must be wild to think of all the manipulation this family must have been under. People like Lou Taylor took full advantage. It sounds to me like it wasn’t Britney that intentionally shut her out when people withholding Britney told her to be quiet or else. 

Allegedly.