Sam Lufti tweets: she chose me

now here’s something interesting... in court docs recently Vivian randomly name dropped Lufti in reference to Lynne saying: 

Mr. Lufti does not have any interest in this conservatorship, and his counsel should have not been served with Lynne’s objections...”

They then go on to trash Lynne for her careless act, using it as an example that she doesn’t have the best interest for the conservatee 

Ik we don’t like to give Lufti a platform but this is interesting 

let’s back track...

on Twitter a few months ago I saw a thread (if someone could find it that would be nice) 

That was saying Lynne had gotten in contact with Lufti to help end the conservatorship but she told JL who told DADDY...Allegedly 

well it seems like Vivian confirmed this possibly...

also I was reading Lynnes book recently and I find it interesting that she would choose Lufti considering she wrote about how desperately they needed Britney away from Lufti to start the conservatorship...and now she needs him around so it can stop?!

Lufti is no saint, but it really makes me wonder if he really did have Britney’s best interest... or at least a better one than teams con...and it seems like Lynne has always known this or something?

Also- lufti has a restraining order so he can speak much on the topic but many are assuming he’s speaking about Lynne 

it was the other way around actually - Lufti contacted Lynne and sent her money to "help" Britney getting out of the c-ship but Lynne refused and asked him to stop bothering her 

Text messages allegedly sent from Lutfi to Lynne, Lutfi wrote, “You are the one that’s been breaking your back for your children your entire life and yet you are still having to answer to people that have done nothing for your family yet they are in charge.”

He also purportedly texted, “You need to stop allowing anyone to treat you poorly. Lou lives like a queen and does what she wants. You how [sic] how poorly she speaks about you behind your back,” adding, “I want to just be able to provide you all the resources that you’ll need for this transition if that is the plan. Everything from counsel to $.”

Lutfi allegedly offered Lynne $1,000, but she rejected it. She did, however, file legal documents requesting to be included in the conservatorship case.

You can see all the messages here https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

I didn't undersand Vivian's mention on the file though, I don't see the relation between Lynne and Lutfi :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Anywho, please let's stop giving Lutfi any more attention, he's nothing but pure trash and damage - trust me! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

it was the other way around actually - Lufti contacted Lynne and sent her money to "help" Britney getting out of the c-ship but Lynne refused and asked him to stop bothering her 

Text messages allegedly sent from Lutfi to Lynne, Lutfi wrote, “You are the one that’s been breaking your back for your children your entire life and yet you are still having to answer to people that have done nothing for your family yet they are in charge.”

He also purportedly texted, “You need to stop allowing anyone to treat you poorly. Lou lives like a queen and does what she wants. You how [sic] how poorly she speaks about you behind your back,” adding, “I want to just be able to provide you all the resources that you’ll need for this transition if that is the plan. Everything from counsel to $.”

Lutfi allegedly offered Lynne $1,000, but she rejected it. She did, however, file legal documents requesting to be included in the conservatorship case.

You can see all the messages here https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

I didn't undersand Vivian's mention on the file though, I don't see the relation between Lynne and Lutfi :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Anywho, please let's stop giving Lutfi any more attention, he's nothing but pure trash and damage - trust me! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Oh I was referring to something more recent but he admitted to all that stuff I think in thread... I’m not on his side but I’m such an investigator and I believe there is more to this story with lufti 

not sure why team con keeps bring him up negatively  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Why?

mainly the fact that she never filed for termination of the conservatorship / let it happen for so long - now, i don't know what has happened behind closed doors, but while she didn't actively put her in a conservatorship she watched it happen and didn't lift a finger / has not lifted a finger in favor of her daughter.

us fans - strangers to Britney - have done more for her than her mother has... i personally believe its inexcusable; but we'll know more once Britney is free - again, not thanks to her mother.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

mainly the fact that she never filed for termination of the conservatorship / let it happen for so long - now, i don't know what has happened behind closed doors, but while she didn't actively put her in a conservatorship she watched it happen and didn't lift a finger / has not lifted a finger in favor of her daughter.

us fans - strangers to Britney - have done more for her than her mother has... i personally believe its inexcusable; but we'll know more once Britney is free - again, not thanks to her mother.

I agree with you!

part of me feels like Lynn just took a back seat and didn’t know how to deal with the entire situation; wanted to help but wasn’t allowed... 

8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I agree with you!

part of me feels like Lynn just took a back seat and didn’t know how to deal with the entire situation; wanted to help but wasn’t allowed... 

she was definitely allowed, she has as much right as britney's father... i guess she maybe panicked and wanted to stay out of it. for whatever reason, i still think its inexcusable. that's your daughter right there being exploited - DO SOMETHING.

36 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she didn't actively put her in a conservatorship she watched it happen and didn't lift a finger

Unfortunately, Lynne actively participated in putting Britney under Cship. She and James sided with Kevin in the child custody battleHer testimony against Sam became the basis for depriving Brit of 5day notice and all susceptible to undue influence bs.  She also knew perfectly well what kind of person James was. She even wrote in her book that it was bad for her children that she stayed with him.  She knew that for several weeks they hatched a plan how to put Britney under Cship. And she even called it an impossible dream... And she went on a promotional tour for her book, along the way justifying Cship and presenting James as a hero, while knowing that Britney didn't want James to be her conservator. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Unfortunately, Lynne actively participated in putting Britney under Cship. She and James sided with Kevin in the child custody battleHer testimony against Sam became the basis for depriving Brit of 5day notice and all susceptible to undue influence bs.  She also knew perfectly well what kind of person James was. She even wrote in her book that it was bad for her children that she stayed with him.  She knew that for several weeks they hatched a plan how to put Britney under Cship. And she even called it an impossible dream... And she went on a promotional tour for her book, along the way justifying Cship and presenting James as a hero, while knowing that Britney didn't want James to be her conservator. 

bravo.

5 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Oh I was referring to something more recent but he admitted to all that stuff I think in thread... I’m not on his side but I’m such an investigator and I believe there is more to this story with lufti 

not sure why team con keeps bring him up negatively  

Because lufti is the reason this whole thing started, so they mention his name to try to show Britney can easily fall under the influence of someone, even though its stupid to keep going to something that happened when she was 26, considering shes 40 now.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Britman512 said:

now here’s something interesting... in court docs recently Vivian randomly name dropped Lufti in reference to Lynne saying: 

Mr. Lufti does not have any interest in this conservatorship, and his counsel should have not been served with Lynne’s objections...”

They then go on to trash Lynne for her careless act, using it as an example that she doesn’t have the best interest for the conservatee 

Ik we don’t like to give Lufti a platform but this is interesting 

let’s back track...

on Twitter a few months ago I saw a thread (if someone could find it that would be nice) 

That was saying Lynne had gotten in contact with Lufti to help end the conservatorship but she told JL who told DADDY...Allegedly 

well it seems like Vivian confirmed this possibly...

also I was reading Lynnes book recently and I find it interesting that she would choose Lufti considering she wrote about how desperately they needed Britney away from Lufti to start the conservatorship...and now she needs him around so it can stop?!

Lufti is no saint, but it really makes me wonder if he really did have Britney’s best interest... or at least a better one than teams con...and it seems like Lynne has always known this or something?

Also- lufti has a restraining order so he can speak much on the topic but many are assuming he’s speaking about Lynne 

They had a court monitor living with them and **** testing Britney regularly. I don’t see how he could he dragging her and hiding her car keys if a court appointed monitor lived with them. Honestly i think they used him as the fall guy to justify undue influence which is the kicker that started the conservtorship

• Love 2
  • Like 2