Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I don't agree. She should be able to do whatever she wants, she's almost 40, and she probably wants a family with Sam. If they were to be married now I'm sure they'd make him part of her personal conservator, and he probably doesn't want that drama (like the Jason situation) so I'm sure they are waiting until she has more freedom. It's going to happen... And she deserves to be happy. 

It's not about denying Britney of anything. But making a choice of having a baby and get married right now would be horrible for her freedom, for Sam and for the baby. Britney has no freedom to rule her own life, how she's going to raise a healthy child in the middle of this mess? They always used Britney's kids to manipulate her. Plus, if the judge already don't feel comfortable in give her some control, imagined if she has a child in her body. No way a judge would take the responsibility and free Britney with a child envolve. 

And then, there's the whole marriage thing. Imagine you being married with a woman and have to ask for permission to her dad and Jodi and a bank to make day to day decisions, like travel, of finances or whatever. Or either, imagined you, as dad, having to share the raising of your own child with a bunch of people? Sam could never live like that, no one could, at least no one with good intentions! Marriage is hard already when it's only two envolved. And there's yet the whole psychological issue: Britney getting into a marriage with no power, no voice, no choice, no control, no support. That's a perfect set for abusive relationships. 

Britney deserve to be happy, yes, but she needs to focus on herself, her freedom and her health right now or this will became later just another problem. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney on June 23rd;  Judge Penny. People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. Can you handle mine?     

BRITNEY WANTS TO TALK TO THE COURT DIRECTLY

Britney Spears is requesting a status hearing to be held where she can address the court directly!!!!

Posted Images

On 4/28/2021 at 12:51 PM, TomasBR said:

It's not about denying Britney of anything. But making a choice of having a baby and get married right now would be horrible for her freedom, for Sam and for the baby. Britney has no freedom to rule her own life, how she's going to raise a healthy child in the middle of this mess? They always used Britney's kids to manipulate her. Plus, if the judge already don't feel comfortable in give her some control, imagined if she has a child in her body. No way a judge would take the responsibility and free Britney with a child envolve. 

And then, there's the whole marriage thing. Imagine you being married with a woman and have to ask for permission to her dad and Jodi and a bank to make day to day decisions, like travel, of finances or whatever. Or either, imagined you, as dad, having to share the raising of your own child with a bunch of people? Sam could never live like that, no one could, at least no one with good intentions! Marriage is hard already when it's only two envolved. And there's yet the whole psychological issue: Britney getting into a marriage with no power, no voice, no choice, no control, no support. That's a perfect set for abusive relationships. 

Britney deserve to be happy, yes, but she needs to focus on herself, her freedom and her health right now or this will became later just another problem. 

that's exactly what I said in my last sentence LOL... However, I disagree with the inference you make about the judge. I think getting pregnant, wanting to get married to her partner of years, having both families support this, shows the judge she is capable of running her own life and caring for anothers (doctors advices would be written, etc) and I think it could help her get this thing eliminated. Her life isn't ended because of the conservatorship, she's young, and it needs to get dissolved so she can do all the above mentioned without so much drama and consequences. 

IF she were to get pregnant (which she deserves to be any time she wants)

THEY would get married

IT would be messy with the conservatorship

SO that's why I said they are waiting until she has more freedom to DELIBERATELY do this. Still could happen unintentionally.