Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

I'm sure this had been asked many times. Is there a reason she isn't just telling her side of the story publicly? It seems so odd to me with the level of fame and influence she has that she hasnt spoken out. She must be a zen master at this point just plodding along and living her life while all of this is going on.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney on June 23rd;  Judge Penny. People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. Can you handle mine?     

BRITNEY WANTS TO TALK TO THE COURT DIRECTLY

Britney Spears is requesting a status hearing to be held where she can address the court directly!!!!

Posted Images

As much as I’d love for Britney to ask for a new attorney I’m so pessimistic that I don’t believe Ingham would know about it and just let her do it. It’s his paycheck after all. I think maybe Britney will tell the Judge that she really doesn’t want Jamie and wants Jodie instead or something like that. Then again. If Britney were to ask for a new attorney this could also be Ingham’s only clean way out. But I highly doubt it.

All these hearings seem to be about is how much and how often the lawyers should be payed.

It's like they postpone the case, and then next date they ask to be compensated for being there the last time to postpone it to today and so on.

Like 99% of their fees is about showing up and postponing the case or petitioning motions to be paid. 

Almost like charging your client just for the time and effort you put into charging them. 

Guys this just hit me!

Vivian being an *** is a distraction to us from Lou Taylor, they're team c-ship so maybe the plan is to make her evil so we can forget Lou?

xKwgkyz.gif

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This had to do with marriage or child thing.

Britney take care of yourself and be ready to fight on June 23.:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

You have a support of thousands of people behind you. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I was thinking the same ...why else would she want it expedited :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: unfortunately I don’t think it’s about the termination of the conservatorship 

• Like 1

I find it extremely bizarre that the judge couldn’t find a date within 30 days... makes me think that she’s giving Jamie enough time to do whatever he’s got to do before Britney speaks

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Guys this just hit me!

Vivian being an *** is a distraction to us from Lou Taylor, they're team c-ship so maybe the plan is to make her evil so we can forget Lou?

xKwgkyz.gif

Where's the video of this?

5 hours ago, standherealone said:

I'm sure this had been asked many times. Is there a reason she isn't just telling her side of the story publicly? It seems so odd to me with the level of fame and influence she has that she hasnt spoken out. She must be a zen master at this point just plodding along and living her life while all of this is going on.

Every time she tried to do this during her career, it backfired . The Matt Lauer interview I feel was one of her last attempts 

I dont know......

I feel kind of scared about it. How is this supposed to be something positive with all this time untill the hearing?

You know, how team con will act through all this days ahead? (social medias, contact straight to her....)

I feel that might something about weddingmaybe? Or will be something pro-con.

Sorry to say that, but I dont feel positive about it. But hoping to be wrong

Some of y’all got to understand court is a busy business it wouldn’t be fair to skip Britney ahead of the common folks who already probably scheduled. I agree it’s kind of far from now, but I think the judge is fair. So much has change since she took the seat 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Some of y’all got to understand court is a busy business it wouldn’t be fair to skip Britney ahead of the common folks who already probably scheduled. I agree it’s kind of far from now, but I think the judge is fair. So much has change since she took the seat 

Yeap, I deal with the Circuit courts in Illinois and it's busy af. They can't just make some space because she asked, but they can find the quickest day they can. 

2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

This had to do with marriage or child thing.

Britney take care of yourself and be ready to fight on June 23.:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

You have a support of thousands of people behind you. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I hope it's not! The worst thing Britney can do for herself right now it's getting married and have a child.

• Like 1

Ooh wow this is the day before my bday Happy Jonah Hill GIF I'm gonna be in LA anyway, who else is there?? Are we able to sit inside the court house or do they usually close it? Don't the Britney's Gram girls get in? Altho if Britney is coming I'm sure it's closed right? I hope she can clearly explain what she WANTS, and I really hope that's to dissolve the personal part of her conservatorship, let her keep the business side on if that makes her feel comfortable while she gets back on her feet as an autonomous adult... 

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

I hope it's not! The worst thing Britney can do for herself right now it's getting married and have a child.

I don't agree. She should be able to do whatever she wants, she's almost 40, and she probably wants a family with Sam. If they were to be married now I'm sure they'd make him part of her personal conservator, and he probably doesn't want that drama (like the Jason situation) so I'm sure they are waiting until she has more freedom. It's going to happen... And she deserves to be happy.