Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Let’s all manifest the pink moon energy and cast out the negative forces around Brit 

tumblr_mssablRlo01r97gm6o2_250.gif

💜 🌚 

Just watched Conversations With Dead People yesterday, such an outstanding episode ! S7 is getting better and better with each viewing. It deserves more recognition !

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

S7 is one of my favourite seasons :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

The first set of episodes is probably the best one in the series:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Each episode as a clear purpose: Same Time Same Place concludes the Dark Willow arc, Help reminds Buffy that she can't save everyone before the vineyard fiasco, Selfess finally gives some backstory to Anya, Him is some light fun and brings us back to the high school years and CWDP set the dark tone of the season and introduces the season's big bad. 

I am such a stan now, I needed 20 years to realise that this season is actually one of the best despite what the fandome says !

• Love 1

ddd I promised my friend I'd watch a film with him over Teleparty so I might miss the hearing updates... 

I feel like everytime I'm hopeful the worst always happens for some reason. But I'm trying to stay positive again.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Persona said:

whie we're waiting, here's some good news i guess.

lets hope the hearing won be over in 5 minutes like last time lol

edit: oops i just saw this was already posted.

such amazing news! It's always good to see it again! :) 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Just watched Conversations With Dead People yesterday, such an outstanding episode ! S7 is getting better and better with each viewing. It deserves more recognition !

I kinda wiped S7 from memory as I didn’t enjoy as much but maybe I should give it a second chance... 🧐

CWDP is a highlight though!!

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Eurghhh well in non-Britney related news I'm struggling to find a film to watch on Netflix. My friend lives in Lebanon and he doesn't have half the films we in the UK have so it makes trying to find a film both of us can watch over Teleparty pretty difficult.

Guess I'll be here after all :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Edited by Isla