Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney on June 23rd;  Judge Penny. People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. Can you handle mine?     

BRITNEY WANTS TO TALK TO THE COURT DIRECTLY

Britney Spears is requesting a status hearing to be held where she can address the court directly!!!!

Posted Images

has she addressed the court directly before? has it done anything? can she file for termination? will she do it now that all eyes are on this?

if she files for termination it could REALLY stir **** up even if it doesn't get granted it'll get so many questions asked and cause so much noise it could expose the whole thing...

FILE FOR TERMINATION QUEEN - we got you, the senate got you, everyone is rooting for you. FILE.

• Like 2

Whatever it is i'm sure that hearing will be sealed if she is going to be there or take part, it's likely to be medical perhaps?

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Wonder if this is to do with wanting kids/marriage?

I was just about to say I feel like a clown for suggesting it but maybe she wants to get engaged against Jamie’s wishes?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

has she addressed the court directly before? has it done anything? can she file for termination? will she do it now that all eyes are on this?

if she files for termination it could REALLY stir **** up even if it doesn't get granted it'll get so many questions asked and cause so much noise it could expose the whole thing...

FILE FOR TERMINATION QUEEN - we got you, the senate got you, everyone is rooting for you. FILE.

she appeared on court on May 10, 2019 right after the #freebritney movement started, after she was released from the mental facility 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just now, pablitonizer said:

The fact that Britney wants to talk to the judge is AMAZING :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

However, it's unrelated to pending matters? Could it be some kind of permission? :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

the interesting thing is that she wants it ASAP 

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

she appeared on court on May 10, 2019 right after the #freebritney movement started, after she was released from the mental facility 

and what did she tell the court? like what happened?

I assume her wanting to talk about matters unrelated to pending matters is just in regards to the fact that the matters pending on today’s docket were all related to accounting and I’m sure Britney wants to tell Wendy Quarter to woman up, put her big girl panties on, and get Jamie out because her lawyer is TRASH.

• Like 1