Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

has she addressed the court directly before? has it done anything? can she file for termination? will she do it now that all eyes are on this?

if she files for termination it could REALLY stir **** up even if it doesn't get granted it'll get so many questions asked and cause so much noise it could expose the whole thing...

FILE FOR TERMINATION QUEEN - we got you, the senate got you, everyone is rooting for you. FILE.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

has she addressed the court directly before? has it done anything? can she file for termination? will she do it now that all eyes are on this?

if she files for termination it could REALLY stir **** up even if it doesn't get granted it'll get so many questions asked and cause so much noise it could expose the whole thing...

FILE FOR TERMINATION QUEEN - we got you, the senate got you, everyone is rooting for you. FILE.

she appeared on court on May 10, 2019 right after the #freebritney movement started, after she was released from the mental facility 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I assume her wanting to talk about matters unrelated to pending matters is just in regards to the fact that the matters pending on today’s docket were all related to accounting and I’m sure Britney wants to tell Wendy Quarter to woman up, put her big girl panties on, and get Jamie out because her lawyer is TRASH.

• Love 3
  • Like 1