Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

Viv says her supplements gonna contain further “sensitive” information- to avoid having to come back later- let’s just keep it all together and talk about sealing it later. I mean talking about it in 60 days later. So later right?! Like WTFFFFFFFF

• Like 1

everyone: hey judge lets postpone everything

judge: ok sounds like a plan.

everyone: cool, until next week.

--- later that day.

team con: hey britney we just had a hearing about your case.

britney: ok what happened?

team con: nothing, but we're taking 400,000 for it. thanks boo and don't worry, your dad already signed the check hahah cause you're a ******* kid with no rights lol sorry i sometimes forget. now go spin on IG.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

Granted, I don't understand the law but it sounds like a big part of today was sealing documents so we basically can't pry anymore and continue to expose their shady *****. Am I misunderstanding?

Yup and Brenda knows she’s next to be exposed for being trash and corrupt, so she’s allowing it.

• Like 4
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

--- later that day.

team con: nothing, but we're taking 400,000 for it. thanks boo and don't worry, your dad already signed the check hahah cause you're a ******* kid with no rights lol sorry i sometimes forget. now go spin on IG.

🥺🥺🥺🥺

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

--- later that day.

the accuracy 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1