Britney Spears' 4/27 conservatorship hearing, Britney to address the court on June 23rd

1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

and what did she tell the court? like what happened?

I could be wrong, but I don’t think it was ever revealed what she said.  I know I read somewhere that people claimed she confirmed being placed in the facility against her will.

Come thru Brit, I just hope it’s for something serious, I’m sorry but marriage and babies just ain’t important at this point. She’d be an idiot to wanna do either while still in a cship.

The current pending matters all have to do with her estate, so I’m hoping she wants to discuss the personal cship.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

the interesting thing is that she wants it ASAP 

yes, but I'm not really confident about it

1. Permission to marry/pregnancy (I doubt it)

2. Permission to go back to work

3. She wants to finally spill the tea and say how she feels to the judge

4. She's fed-up with all this mess and wants stop her money from draining (meaning let's go back to where we were in 2018)

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette::byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jokobish said:

Y’all are forgetting she addressed the court back in 2019 and asked for more freedom on certain things which Penny DENIED..

She’s also responsible for cancelling status hearings several years in a row. If she does that we won’t take it though. If whatever Britney wants gets denied, like more freedoms, we really need to step up and force higher authorities to look into this. There’s really no other way anymore.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Come thru Brit, I just hope it’s for something serious, I’m sorry but marriage and babies just ain’t important at this point. She’d be an idiot to wanna do either while still in a cship.

The current pending matters all have to do with her estate, so I’m hoping she wants to discuss the personal cship.

agree - i think the next step now that all eyes are on this. many bills are passing in the california committees (in her favor) more documentaries are airing, everyone knows about this... it would be huge the someone, anyone files for termination - again, even if it gets denied - cause it'll force them to say why its denied.

the most powerful think that could happen right now is that she files for termination herself (britney) now it wont fly under the radar.