Rosé from Blackpink talks about Britney: she's an icon

Rosé (one of the four members in BLACKPINK) praised Britney Spears for using her group's BLACKPINK's song "How You Like That”!

Britney Spears just used Blackpink’s “How You Like That” in one of her Instagram posts. Have you seen it?

No, I haven't seen that. What?! [Pulls out her phone to look.] Oh my gosh! How did I not know this? Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I didn't see this. That's crazy. She's such an icon. I grew up listening and watching her videos. That is crazy. That excites me a lot. She's like the coolest person ever. Oh my gosh. I'm going to watch that later on before I sleep.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9563253/blackpink-rose-on-the-ground-gone-solo-interview/

Her new debut solo single debuted at #70 on the Hot 100!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I always get so nervous when I hear someone mentioned Britney. There’s always a chance I’ll have to disown a beach and go on a lengthy twitter tirade, but this was very cute so I’m relieved. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

That was the case before but since free britney movement everybody tends to be nice with her, supportive. Whether it's hypocrite or because they realized the unfairness of her situation and treatment, there was a big shift. It is uncool to not like her now

• Love 2
  • Like 2

OMG whattttt? FVzXNWu.gif

4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Lisa also wore a school girl outfit while the others sang baby one more time:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

and Rosé did an impression of her😂

I sometimes forget just how huge of a part Britney has in pop culture, she is so normal, and not at all stuck up

3 hours ago, Email My D said:

Omg my bias from blackpink mentioning my queen :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:, my heart can't handle this two worlds colliding. 

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

This is sweet, featured! :)

3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This was so sweet! 

I’m not saying this specifically to her but it kinda feels a little mean to say ‘I was such a fan as a child’. I wish people said ‘I’ve been a fan since I was a child!’ They make her sound irrelevant and old. 

59 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Yes Rosé!!!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

38 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

the way EVERYONE loves her 

And note, that they are from Korea, a market extremely hard for Western artist to break in and she swept that market like it a taking a piece of cake. Name me any millennium artist as internationally recognized, loved and successful as her, especially in Asia FVzXNWu.gif

@Invitation lets cancel BTS for this mess moment at 0:35 FVzXNWu.gif

But should thy forgive thou for this iconic video? FVzXNWu.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Blackout2006, aren't you a Conan Gray fan? Manic is one of the only few Western songs currently charting on the biggest Korean real-time chart. We love to see it.

FVzXNWu.gif Not musty, dusty, crusty Bieber being at #3, though. FVzXNWu.gif

I think u mean Maniac sweets FVzXNWu.gif

But yes, im not surprised King Gray is making waves in South Korea, because they have taste and no, no its true its true FVzXNWu.gif

Ugh, Bieber is so annoying why cant he just go FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG whattttt? FVzXNWu.gif

And note, that they are from Korea, a market extremely hard for Western artist to break in and she swept that market like it a taking a piece of cake. Name me any millennium artist as internationally recognized, loved and successful as her, especially in Asia FVzXNWu.gif

@Invitation lets cancel BTS for this mess moment at 0:35 FVzXNWu.gif

But should thy forgive thou for this iconic video? FVzXNWu.gif

Say it louder sis!!!!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1