I've learned some things about Billie eilish, one thing for sure is, she's a person who's forever depressed but can live a life

Watching clips of Billie's doc, I've learned a few things.

#1 several times on tour, she looked at a window very high, like 80 floors, and even told her mom, that she was thinking of just jumping to her death, from that window..

No Medication or anything will ever put these kind of thoughts away from Billie.

#2 Her label wanted her to write happy songs, but she told them, all her life she's never been happy, and that being happy is an overrated feeling to be honest. 

That led me to believe, that nobody is truly happy at all. 

#3 Her boyfriend led her to almost levels of breakdown by his own selfishness, and at one point she was slowly bleeding to death, saying without him, I'm nothing..

#4.  A Dance injury came back during a tour, and it also led to a further depression. 

Billie is one of those people that will live their entire living Permanently depressed, and I'm pretty sure most of you have a friend, that's just like Billie. 

• Love 1

I feel like this can be said about a lot of pop stars, though. That being said, I don't know if I buy the whole "I'm depressed" shtick. It mostly comes across as a gimmick, and I know Billie's not the first to use this sort of thing to her advantage. I just wish that more pop stars these days had actual charismatic personalities instead of them using mental health problems and **** usage as personality substitutes. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

y the hate for billie?

personally i like her cuz i think she speaks for a lot of gen z

Most of the people here are 30+  Millennials. Its hard for them to think about the new artist and still stuck in the “Popstar” mind set. A lot of time have changed. Billie is everything gen z is. From looks to singing . Shes polished but not at the same time 

• Like 1

I don't think permanently depressed is the right term. I also don't believe in the tortured artistic soul, but definitely expressing what others don't see, being an artist means feeling too much and vividly and thinking constantly on how to express it. I also think truly emotionally smart people struggle more to adapt. I find her to he sensitive, humble and well, a teenager going through change. I think she is just honest and a sensitive girl. 

• Super Mods
On 4/28/2021 at 8:06 AM, BritneyWithGlasses said:

Most of the people here are 30+  Millennials. Its hard for them to think about the new artist and still stuck in the “Popstar” mind set. A lot of time have changed. Billie is everything gen z is. From looks to singing . Shes polished but not at the same time 

nope, most people here are millennials in their 20s, hence why most people can read through the bull****. If she REALLY IS depressed, then I feel for her and I wish her only the best, but if she's using a mental health issue as a gimmick, then honestly, karma can get her.

I studied psychology and the main reason why I think she's faking it is because my experience with depressed people tells me that there's no way a severely depressed person could possibly run a tight schedule of an insanely popular pop star. When you're severely depressed, even making breakfast is worth a trophy because your brain wants you to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING all day, every day. 

With depression also comes anxiety (the two sisters as ppl call them) and a severely depressed+severely anxious person basically has 0 chance of performing in front of thousands of people without getting a nervous breakdown or a panic attack which doesn't even leave them room to breathe barely perform.

So she either has extremely mild depression which doesnt even require a therapist, or she's using it as marketing. Both ****ty things to do in my opinion.

With that said, I don't think I've ever witnessed a more naive generation than Gen Z im not gonna lie. They will believe ANYTHING as long as its packed in opinions they firmly agree with, which is the perfect ground for being lied to and cheated over and over again. Which basically is exactly what's going on lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block