Personally I don't feel so attached to material things. I don't spend too much time daydreaming about my perfect house, I just find it extremely toxic tbh. Living in the future isn't the best for you. I used do that a lot and I know how bad it can feel when you realize you still don't have it. I obviously have my style I like. I just know material things won't give me true happiness (maybe only when I'm bored and there's nothing to do, I think you have to have a house and money and live normal life to be happy tho), I know I can be sad no matter the environment I'm in but I thought that'd be a fun idea to make a thread like that. So I'm asking you: What is your dream house? 

My dream house is for sure big (maybe not too big, I just don't know) and modern. With modern technology everywhere I guess. I love white, black color so I'd for sure do this in this style. I really like white, black marble as well. Something into that direction I think. Grey color is ok as well but I totally don't accept colors like pink, yellow, red, green etc. on the walls. I love palms in a flower-pot so I'd probably have them a lot. But I killed one one year ago so idk about that, they'd have to be fake lmao. Obvi around the whole house cool garden, trees, flowers etc.

Spoiler

5e168b747cc1e9a273f59bece7a2b10d.jpg

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, VCTR said:

@Brati like your style. Personally, the number one rule I have for my place is NO OVERHEAD LIGHTING. I want space but I also don’t want too much space cause I don’t wanna clean it all. My current place has a diva wall and I’ll like to expand that, too. 

Overhead lighting really is more than unflattering,  it’s uncomfortable! Hopefully our dream houses would have housekeeping :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

i don't want to reveal my all here but currently what i am most happy about is thinking about my modern huge kitchen where i have many many things and opportunities to make many foods even my own sodas. i am looking for something what you would call state-of-the-art things in my kitchen inspired by the best technologies i don't even know about yet. i just need that cool kitchen from what some things would be inspirted by industrial producing, really taking it to the next level to make my foods and drinks. even next level to just coffee automates or coffee machines. i know its possible. and if i ever needed a bigger room, thats for things like producing food. and yeah i surely like this shining silver design to my kitchen.

• Love 1

i basically think if one has DRIVE and destination in one's drive not just being on the passenger side, then your drive will take you there. its about the motive power of ones subconscious but the process has to be technical and strategical too. if at the end of any given day you think you are closer to your dream and improving yourself your drive is gonna get you further. and all the BRILLIANT opinions in the way;);)

I want a small one bedroom apartment with a balcony and lots of plants. I don’t need a huge house because I prefer living alone. Small apartments are easier to maintain and I won’t have to hire anyone for cleaning up and utility will be cheaper. Plus I don’t want to share it with anyone except maybe a pet or two.crop-19155_MilneXmas_12Dec19-Dining-01_H

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block