Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

On 5/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Updated the post! :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

On 5/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, Style. said:

Issa good debut considering the fact that the song is not radio friendly and she didn’t have to take her clothes off to sell! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

3 top #10 while the body was on full coverage mode! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

On 5/8/2021 at 12:21 PM, Blackout2006 said:

A true slay @MrPieceOfMe FVzXNWu.gif

On 5/8/2021 at 2:02 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

It will fall quickly off the charts tho :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m so happy for Billie (but the song isn’t that good)

On 5/8/2021 at 2:15 PM, Blackout2006 said:

What if it doesn't and climbs to #1? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 5/8/2021 at 2:29 PM, MrPieceOfMe said:

The streams and views aren’t that good and I don’t think the radio is going to play that song much :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 5/8/2021 at 3:06 PM, Blackout2006 said:

It has 38 million streams and 40 million views :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

8th May (Your Power Debuts At #5 in the UK Singles Charts)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Gen Z loves that word. I think I read the word grooming at least once per day. Me sitting here wondering if I was groomed because apparently all kids were once groomed :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

nNnNnNn :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Maybe I should calm down with that word then, because I don't want to groom myself into using that word often :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

On 5/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, Style. said:

Big Nicki and Young Billie coming to dig some graves this era :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: PERIOD

23 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Coming to DESTROYYY :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

6 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Falling off the top 10 the next week :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

6 hours ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

Tired Kim Kardashian GIF

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

For a song thats 5 minutes long, not radio-friendly and about grooming it is doing pretty good :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A bubbling under hit for someone poised for more :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Gen Z loves that word. I think I read the word grooming at least once per day. Me sitting here wondering if I was groomed because apparently all kids were once groomed :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

nNnNnNn :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Maybe I should calm down with that word then, because I don't want to groom myself into using that word often :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Post Of 12th May (Your Power Debuts at #10 In BB 100)

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block