Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

On 5/2/2021 at 11:04 AM, Blackout2006 said:

A new goal has been striked by main pop girlie, Billie Eilish. Her sophomore era has already crossed over 500 million streams with just 2 songs :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Stream "Your Power" To Celebrate Victory :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

23 hours ago, Style. said:

Main pop girl Young Billie run pop :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

23 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

23 hours ago, Acer said:

She sounds weird, I would like to listen for more positive pop songs than  that.

23 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Solid 10 tbh.

On the scale of billion :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

flop of the year 

23 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

so u dont have as much time to give warning points too :matches: this is like christmas 

22 hours ago, Style. said:

22 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I liked the song but I honestly feel that it wasn't single material.

Ah yes, a flop that tops the TTH charts :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Same here. I was expecting something big a la Everything I Wanted, this one feels like a weak lead single and start of an era. 

22 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I said what I said :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

22 hours ago, Bigno said:

I like her. I love how she handles herself and her celebrity. Ism not a huge fan of her jazz infused music, but I root for her. 

Saweetie, it is the third single of the era not lead single :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But same honestly :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: It would be so good as an album track, but we needed A BOP. Something that is fresh and new. However, people are saying she will give us an upbeat song at the time of the albums release so I am still keeping my fingers crossedT :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Yup, yup, yupT :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Also @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN and @Style., is this ha Slave 4 U moment? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

vQ91Cwljc72IXEGWsIKRx8j_J1KLemx_dWTkKnawH4nQI-P4YTe29xSAAG0KPGBw5r5Lq24LoUaRLA=s640-nd

22 hours ago, Bigno said:

I might be biased, but as soon as I heard the lyrics, I felt it could be easily connected to Britney, let alone the visuals. 

That too the song feels like her I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman moment you know? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Is that Banana? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Saweetie, I forgot about my future and therefore I am which were BOTH better than this single. However, your power still slays - the lyrics are so good. 

21 hours ago, Bigno said:

I think the lyrics could fit perfectly the story of a woman who has been exploited from a young age, kept prisoner under false pretense, using her vulnerabilities against her. I personally hate "I am not a girl..." Always found that song so bland, sorry, 🙈🙈and this one has great, powerful lyrics and as any good song, it could fit many narratives, but on first listen I was like "this could be about Britney"

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She a granny now and still working :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's already the most pre added album (streaming version of pre ordered) on apple Music. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That was on the target Reissue CD along with the underrated Bishes broken hearts (thus making it her first official Explicit CD @Blackout2006) and When I was older from the movie Roma. 

Target got an exclusive reissue of her first CD with 3 additional tracks. 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whaaaat? Omg can you please send the receipts and numbers as well, so I can update the thread PLSSS :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a flop fan I am forcstill not listening to broken hearts :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 hour ago, BritFreakDownUnder said:

The album will obviously be a smash 

Your power won’t chart like her other songs and a new single will be released very soon 

I can not listen to it twice .. 

love her thou 

Post Of 3rd May (Your Power Predicted To Debut At #6)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A sophomore slump :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: this is what y’all get for calling her the next Britney Spears :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: an impressive debut, but not the success everyone was saying she was gonna have :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: sorry to this man @Blackout2006 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

She’s an album artist sweets :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:  But I will quote this for the day the album comes out :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and considering the song is a folk ballad which is about grooming with a non radio friendly production, #6 is pretty much iconiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Stream Therefore I Am :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She’s an album artist sweets :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:  But I will quote this for the day the album comes out :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: and considering the song is a folk ballad which is about grooming with a non radio friendly production, #6 is pretty much iconiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Stream Therefore I Am :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

It will sell well and I already have a vinyl preordered for my man :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
On 5/3/2021 at 11:12 AM, Style. said:

That’s a good debut. 

On 5/3/2021 at 11:13 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah, but I hope it doesn't free fall like My Flop in its second week :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 5/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, Style. said:

It’s still a good debut, when will the others tbh? 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I think the problem with my future, it became the anthem of the DNC and it turned people off. 

It's like you can't be a Democrat anymore, but a gold single is still a gold single 

On 5/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A sophomore slump :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: this is what y’all get for calling her the next Britney Spears :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: an impressive debut, but not the success everyone was saying she was gonna have :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: sorry to this man @Blackout2006 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 5/4/2021 at 12:54 PM, Blackout2006 said:

On 5/4/2021 at 5:09 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It will sell well and I already have a vinyl preordered for my man :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 5/4/2021 at 9:26 PM, Blackout2006 said:

We love to see iT :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Post Of 3rd May (Your Power Predicted To Debut At #6)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block