Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Meanwhile Finneas and Avacados (Billie's Fan base name) got 25 troll accounts and anti Billie eilish Twitter, Tik tok and other hate speech towards their queen removed or suspended on social media.

@Blackout2006

@Jordan Miller

Those accounts are disgusting. The hate train she had 2-3 months ago was awful and them adding fuel and trying to instigate it furthermore is just disgusting and pathetic.

OT: Happier Than Ever coming for biggest era of 2021 giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Haha 1

Ok, since it's a very long album, it's kind of hard to remember what I even listened to, but I am pleasantly surprised. Songs 9 through 16 are a clean sweep. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Current highlights: Billie Bossa Nova, Oxytocin, Lost Cause, Not My Responsibility, OverHeated, Everybody Dies, Your Power, NDA, Therefore I Am, and Happier Than Ever:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I love songs that change genre mid-song, so the title track is right up my alley. :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming: Not My Responsibility was iconic in its own right, but then that transition to OverHeated really came for Chromatica II and 911's wig, omg. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 1

Sooooo did everyone forget what she did? And who she’s dating?  I literally used to Stan Billie, but nope. She’s worse than Camilla at this point 

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

racist comedy central GIF

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7z70ijistr9je95kgn47j

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only. Even though it’s full articles and she “apologized”…yet is still dating a racist and homophobe. Allegedly.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Sooooo did everyone forget what she did? And who she’s dating?  I literally used to Stan Billie, but nope. She’s worse than Camilla at this point 

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only. Even though it’s full articles and she “apologized”…yet is still dating a racist and homophobe. Allegedly.

He apologized, and he was 22 at that time. People change views, and that usually happens when you leave a rural town setting, trust me. I live in a town of 19,000, racism will always be in small towns, cos of how their views are..

Even a friend of mine gets stares because she's not white in a small town. 

3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Ok, since it's a very long album, it's kind of hard to remember what I even listened to, but I am pleasantly surprised. Songs 9 through 16 are a clean sweep. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Current highlights: Billie Bossa Nova, Oxytocin, Lost Cause, Not My Responsibility, OverHeated, Everybody Dies, Your Power, NDA, Therefore I Am, and Happier Than Ever:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: I love songs that change genre mid-song, so the title track is right up my alley. :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming: Not My Responsibility was iconic in its own right, but then that transition to OverHeated really came for Chromatica II and 911's wig, omg. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Oxytocin is what I expected from this album, so I was very impressed with the diversity in terms of sound. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

OMGGGG not u loving this album :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: So overall, how much do u rate it? :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

1. She already apologized for it

2. That man made those tweets in 2012, when Billie was a freaking pre-teen. You expect her to know that? He also al=pologized in his personal Insta for his derogatory statements and I don't think they are together

And if you knew what u were talking about, u certainly wouldn't say the last bit when Camilla made a WHOLE Tumblr account dedicated to making fun of her fellow bandmate and other disgusting stuff. Stay pressed :) 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

1. She already apologized for it

2. That man made those tweets in 2012, when Billie was a freaking pre-teen. You expect her to know that? He also al=pologized in his personal Insta for his derogatory statements and I don't think they are together

And if you knew what u were talking about, u certainly wouldn't say the last bit when Camilla made a WHOLE Tumblr account dedicated to making fun of her fellow bandmate and other disgusting stuff. Stay pressed :) 

I did not read this in full but 
R u trying to basically say that Young Billie Run Pop 
:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I never even press play on her songs I legit know bad guy :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

I finished the album and WOW, what an experience. The album is simply fantastic and has for sure, exceeded our expectations. I genuinely thought she could never top her debut in terms of quality, she pretty much did it. This is a better album than WWAFA! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: The standouts were Getting Older, IDCMN, Bille Bossa Nova, Oxytoxin, GOLDWING, Halley's Comet, and Happier Than Ever. But every song on this album is great and does not bore you. SHE SHOCKED ME WITH HAPPIER THAN EVER. THAT TRANSITION WAS AMAZINGG. I wish it was the closer of the album as its euphoric ending would finish the album on a wonderful note :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: Absolutely worth the wait, and I am so proud of her for doing it again :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 100/100 for me!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block