Happier Than Ever Debuts #1 In The Global Charts Selling 405,000 Units In It's First Week, Internationally!

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Getting Older- This is basically the 'When The Partys Over' of the album but on a more mature and upbeat side. The song doesn't have a strong beat but a gorgeous harmony and rhythm. For me, it is in my top 3 for this album since it is so relatable ezgif.com-resize-8.gif  10/10

I Didn't Change My Number- Its just amazinggg. U might be startled at first but it really hypes u up ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 10/10

Billie Bossa Nova- The instrumentals have that vibe of a coffee shop and aesthetic but it even has a fling of Bossa Nova which is done tastefully and leaves us satisfied ezgif.com-resize-8.gif One of the highlights of the album nnnnn 10/10 ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Oxytocin- This one you have to hear ezgif.com-resize-8.gif It is EVERYTHING ezgif.com-resize-8.gif It has a very industrial and electronic sound which is different from anything the gurl has done ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 12/10 ezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gif

GOLDWING- Starts off with a glimmering and simply beautiful harmony and then turns into an upbeat song. Basically talks about how people will praise u one day and then throw u down the very next day ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 11/10

Halley's Comet- Beautiful. Starts with an amazing and beautiful beat and then transcends into a 60s vintage song with alot of added FX ezgif.com-resize-8.gif In my top 5 of my fave tracks ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 10/10

Not My Responsibility- Basically an extended version of the NMR bit in her tour. It also plays alot with u on headphones  ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 

Overheated- This song is amazing! It follows with the beats of NMR to form a BOP ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 10/10

Everybody Dies- Simply beautiful and touches on aspects of life and well...death ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 9/10

Happier Than Ever- HER BEST SONG EVER! EVERYTHING EVERYTHING AMAZING. A CULTURAL RESET, AN ICON, A LEGEND, A BEAUTY, EVERYTHING. IT HAS BROUGHT HA NEW STANS AND WILL DESTROY YOU ezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gif 20/10

Male Fantasy- Really gives 'Red' by Taylor Swift tease ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Beautiful song 10/10 ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Overall, the album is fantastic and TOPS her previous album which is surprising because I thought she never could ezgif.com-resize-8.gif The album is a mixed bag but remains consistent and the sequencing is wonderful ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 96/`00 ezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gifezgif.com-resize-8.gif

OMG CANNOT WAIT TO LISTEN ezgif.com-resize-8.gif The way that my hopes are so up now ezgif.com-resize-8.gif 

• Love 1

Highlights 

1. Getting Older
  2. Happier Than Ever
  3. Oxytocin
  4. NDA 
  5. I Didn’t Change My Number
  6. Therefore I Am
  7. Everybody Dies
  8. My Future
  9. Your Power
  10. Billie Bossa Nova 
  11. Male Fantasy
  12. Overheated

This is the first record I listen to her and I’m impressed, honestly. The maturity of this body of work at such a young age makes me think about how cool of a representation she is for her generation. I wish I had someone like her when growing up! 

• Love 3
On 8/3/2021 at 11:56 AM, Broccoli Spears said:

I feel like these are pretty low numbers given she’s coming off the back of a very successful era.

The numbers have been updated. She is projected to sell over 240k copies with 140k pure sales. 140K cd, vinyl and cassette sales is massively impressive in this day and age where streaming is the dominant medium of listening to music.

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I can’t choose just 3 :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:  I’d say this is my rough top 5 as of now:

1. Halley’s Comet
  2. OverHeated
  3. Lost Cause
  4. GOLDWING
  5. Happier Than Ever 

How about you?

Halley's Comet in yr top 5? TASTE :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

My top 5 would be:

1. Happier Than Grammy
  2. Oxygrammy
  3. Getting AOTY Grammy
  4. Halley's Grammy
  5. OverGrammy's

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
On 8/2/2021 at 2:41 PM, Style. said:

Highlights 

1. Getting Older
  2. Happier Than Ever
  3. Oxytocin
  4. NDA 
  5. I Didn’t Change My Number
  6. Therefore I Am
  7. Everybody Dies
  8. My Future
  9. Your Power
  10. Billie Bossa Nova 
  11. Male Fantasy
  12. Overheated

This is the first record I listen to her and I’m impressed, honestly. The maturity of this body of work at such a young age makes me think about how cool of a representation she is for her generation. I wish I had someone like her when growing up! 

'Getting AOTY, SOTY, ROTY 2022 Grammy' in your top 3? :eek: Elite taste, me fears :clap3:

• Haha 1

@Blackout2006, the way I went from a Billiegoat ignorer to a Billiegoat enjoyer. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif Also, can't believe people didn't vibe with Your Power when it came out. It's literally a masterpiece. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif I still can't remember what Lost Cause, GOLDWING, or Halley's Comet sound like, but the rest are so good. Don't drag me. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

Top 5:

1. Billie Bossa Nova
  2. Your Power
  3. Not My Responsibility + OverHeated (Spoken word interlude did that. Also, these two are inseparable, methinks. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif)
  4. Oxytocin
  5. NDA

Now stream Tinasha. I don't want her to bubble under the Billboard 200. ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block